08 Busa dyno numbers from Brock

22 more horsepower stock!!!!
bowdown.gif
WOW now I know I should go get one. Or maybe just a turbo for mine.

Yea baby.....

In Bone Stock Form................
Old Gen Busa approx 155 RWHP
ZX14 approx            169 RWHP
Gen II Busa approx   177.5 RWHP

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Who's your Daddy now?</span>
poke.gif

What are those numbers going to look like with a pipe and power comander....

Bone Stock King Busa!

07busa_sat05.jpg

(stlbusarider @ Sep. 22 2007,12:30) 22 more horsepower stock!!!!
bowdown.gif
WOW now I know I should go get one. Or maybe just a turbo for mine.
I think a turbo would be cheaper than taking a loss your current bike. But it would be nice to have a brand spankin new one.

race.gif

Still early, but those sound like some pretty stout numbers to me!

Oh who am I kidding.... That is more than I have ever seen from a gen 1 Busa with Pipe/Pc/Airbox mod and still 100% emission compliant. Now that is impressive!
eek2.gif

Okay, that makes that rear end seem a little sexier!
SHOCKED.gif
bowdown.gif

Can't stand the tail but i like the numbers ...

I have to laugh about this hole thing....When the zx14 came out you guys said Oh hell 155 ( Busa) hp to 169 (zx14)  is nothing...Hell it's only  14 hp and that is nothing ...kawi dropped the ball and didn't kill the Busa ......Now the Busa comes out with 177 hp  a 8 HP gain over the zx14 and you act like the sky has fallen and it's going to kill the zx14 like it did the black bird .... ..    I can say the same thing > 8 HP is nothing and it' not going to kill nothing ....But i will not say that because i have built so many motors i know what 8 HP  can  do for ETs  and MPH .... When you are making 170 to start with an  8 HP is a very good bump in power and doesn't come cheap...
 Monday is right around the corner and we will all know what Kawi did to the zx14  8 HP maybe 10 HP bump
rock.gif
 Fun is it not??  
ices_rofl.gif

(bogusLogon @ Sep. 22 2007,20:31) do you know if these are "corrected" numbers or not?
the dyno graph says STD on the right side. this does not impress me. why did they not do SAE? the numbers might have even been higher judging on conditions the dyno had

Back