06 le

TheWheelman

Registered
I really liked it, i know what your thinkin, i used to be a hater, and i thought i always would be, but i was on my way to trusty walmart and i ended up rollin side by side with the 06 LE, granted i was watchin the road and sneakin stares at it, and its dark, and bla bla bla, but i gave the dude the big thumbs up, i would say he was in his 60's. bike is totally different in pics, thats for sure!!!

-WHEELMAN

exactly, the just isn't done justice on suzuki's website. Seeing it in person really makes you appreciate the color scheme. I h8ted for like 1 or 2 days, but been loving them ever since.

Saw one at the dealership a few weeks ago. They look way better than their picture!

Just seen one at the dealer the other day...looked very nice
cool.gif

The dealer in Reno has one each of all 06 colors side by side on the showroom floor. Your eyes immediately go to the LE as it definitely stands out and demands attention. Hmmmm, don't know if that is a good thing or not when you're high ballin' it on the interstate!?

Gotta say that there's nothin' out there like it. I think it's an awesome bike, right off the showroom floor.

I gotta 06 Black/Grey. I kinda wished I got an LE because of the powder coated frame but White fairings? Its damn noticable thats for sure. but am still happy with mine.

Ride on

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I though it looked pretty cool on-line, then I went to the dealer and was disappointed. The whole color scheme is off. All white would look much better. It has a black frame, black inner fairings, etc., white and silver fairings, and gold forks.

All white (including inner fairings) with silver frame would look much better. Also, my wife and her friends asked me, "Does a guy want to be see riding around on a white bike? It's kind of girly isn't it?" I said no because I think all white w/ the right scheme would make the look. Feel like Suzuki dropped the ball on this one, especially since it's likely they will have a new 07' model.

Has anyone tried to order a bike completely white? Can you even order it from the factory any other way than it comes?

Just can't see buying a new bike, for more than another color, and then having to drop a grand on it to have it painted the color it should have been.
rock.gif

Back