New ammo laws!!!!!!

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys , I was wanting to inform our Hayabusa Gun owners of a new law being pushed .. Its called the "ammunition accountability act" .This is not good!!!!!!!! This is the same crap Hitler did.. If someone here can find it on the web ( its there) and copy and paste a link.. That would be good. My computer skill are lacking...
Also why would a Gov. that TALKS about fighting for freedom ,YET passes lawstaking them away want to control our gun rights unless It ( the GOV.) is going to do bla bla bla. to cause citizens to uprise?
Your opinions please!!!

Hey guys , I was wanting to inform our Hayabusa Gun owners of a new law being pushed .. Its called the "ammunition accountability act" .This is not good!!!!!!!! This is the same crap Hitler did.. If someone here can find it on the web ( its there) and copy and paste a link.. That would be good. My computer skill are lacking...
Also why would a Gov. that TALKS about fighting for freedom ,YET passes lawstaking them away want to control our gun rights unless It ( the GOV.) is going to do bla bla bla. to cause citizens to uprise?
Your opinions please!!!
hey talk to the people that voted for "change" (coming right up btw)

knowing that any self respecting criminal is going to blow off the law, all this does is create new revenue for the govt.....

Last edited:
Ammunition Accountability Act
SAMPLE LEGISLATION
An ACT relating to firearms and ammunition; requiring [AGENCY] to establish a statewide
database to track coded ammunition manufactured and sold for handguns and assault rifles.
Section 1. Legislative Findings.
The State Legislature hereby finds the following:
Each year in the United States, more than 30% of all homicides that involve a gun go
unsolved.
Handgun ammunition accounts for 80% of all ammunition sold in the United States.
Current technology for matching a bullet used in a crime to the gun that fired it has
worked moderately well for years, but presupposes that the weapon was recovered by
law enforcement.
Bullet coding is a new and effective way for law enforcement to quickly identify persons
of interest in gun crime investigations.
Section 2. Definitions.
For purposes of this chapter, “coded ammunition” means a bullet carrying a
unique identifier that has been applied by etching onto the base of the bullet projectile.
Section 3. Prohibition on possession or sale of non-coded ammunition.
1. All handgun and assault weapon ammunition manufactured or sold in the state after
January 1, 2009, shall be coded by the manufacturer.
a. The calibers covered by the coding requirement shall include: [LIST
CALIBERS].
2. No later than January 1, 2011, all non-coded ammunition for the calibers listed in this
chapter, whether owned by private citizens or retail outlets, must be disposed.
Section 4. Authority to establish an Ammunition Coding Database.
1. [AGENCY] shall be responsible for establishing and maintaining an Ammunition Coding
Database (ACD) containing the following information:
a. Manufacturer registry – Manufacturers shall:
i. Register with [AGENCY] in a manner prescribed by the department
through rule; and
ii. Maintain records on the business premises for a period of seven
years concerning all sales, loans, and transfers of ammunition, to,
from, or within the state.
b. Vendor registry – Vendors shall
i. Register with [AGENCY] in a manner prescribed by the department
through rule; and
ii. Record the following information in a format prescribed by the
[AGENCY]:
a. The date of the transaction.
b. The name of the transferee.
c. The purchaser’s driver’s license number or other
government issued identification card number
d. The date of birth of the purchaser.
e. The unique identifier of all handgun ammunition or
bullets transferred.
f. All other information prescribed by [AGENCY].
iii. Maintain records on the business premises for a period of three
years from the date of the recorded purchase.
2. To the greatest extent possible or practical, the ACD shall be built within the framework
of existing firearms databases. The ACD shall be operational no later than January 1,
3. Privacy of individuals is of the utmost importance. Access to information in the ACSD is
reserved for key law enforcement personnel and to be released only in connection with a
criminal investigation.
NEW SECTION: Section 5. Penalties
1. Any vendor that willfully fails to comply with, or falsifies the records required to be kept
by this bill is guilty of a public offense punishable by imprisonment not to exceed one
year, and a fine of $1,000.
2. Any manufacturer that fails to comply with the provisions of this section shall be liable for
a civil fine of not more than one $1,000 for a first violation, not more than five $5,000 for
a second violation, and not more $10,000 for a third and subsequent violation.
3. Any person who willfully destroys, obliterates, or otherwise renders unreadable, the
serialization required pursuant to this bill, on any bullet or assembled ammunition is
punishable by imprisonment not to exceed one year, and a fine of $1,000.
NEW SECTION: Section 6. Funding.
1. Establishing and maintaining the ACD shall be funded by an end-user fee not to
exceed [COST NUMBER, ESTIMATED AT $0.005 PER BULLET OR ROUND
OF AMMUNITION].
2. There is hereby established the Coded Ammunition Fund for deposit of the enduser
fees described in this section. Moneys in the fund, upon appropriation, shall
be available to the [AGENCY] for infrastructure, implementation, operational,
enforcement, and future development costs of this chapter.
3. Ammunition manufacturers based within this state may submit a one-time tax
credit application for cost of purchasing ammunition coding equipment. All
applications must be submitted by January 1, 2009.

Theres gonna be a change alright!! This craps gonna get BAD. I dont think we've seen anything yet.. My personal thoughts are the rich will get richer , the poor poorer and enslave society ( no middleclass) ..Oh wait we're already there I pay 50-60% of what I earn now to the Gov, IRS,Mob

tax rates are higher now than when a boat load of tea hit the bay...

1.59 I paid for a gallon of gas..

.38 fuel tax
.09 sales tax
.49 income tax on money it took to buy it

so .96 in taxes
the guy selling me the stuff made .05 , the oil company made .12 and the rest of COG's

tell me who is getting rich on EXTREME fuel costs? the oil company did most of the work and made 1/8 what the govt did and all the govt did was make distribution a nightmare... yea lets talk about "windfall profits" taxes... the govt owes us big

Civil War :down:

The Lazy are getting More Lazy !! and Having Children :moon:

"Give Me Give Me" and "Can I Have" are the Norm Instead of What Can "I DO" :rulez:

Oh Yeah "The World Owes Me Something" and the "I Can't" Generation will be the Norm.

Civil War :down:

The Lazy are getting More Lazy !! and Having Children :moon:

"Give Me Give Me" and "Can I Have" are the Norm Instead of What Can "I DO" :rulez:

Oh Yeah "The World Owes Me Something" and the "I Can't" Generation will be the Norm.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i guess "gun owners" are a constant threat to the gov't as usual. tack on another b.s. law to gain more revenue. ???

Welcome to the Obama era. Enjoy........

You know this aint even the tip of the iceburg. Hell, the boat aint even to cold water yet.

Wow, thats pretty screwed up.

I wonder what they plan to do about those of us who hand-load, "OMG your projectiles aren't registered!"

We get screwed and fit the Bill for alot of things! The worse has yet to come and I am preparing not to get caught when it does.

Wow, thats pretty screwed up.

I wonder what they plan to do about those of us who hand-load, "OMG your projectiles aren't registered!"

They have that covered as well

"2. No later than January 1, 2011, all non-coded ammunition for the calibers listed in this
chapter, whether owned by private citizens or retail outlets, must be disposed."

tax rates are higher now than when a boat load of tea hit the bay...

1.59 I paid for a gallon of gas..

.38 fuel tax
.09 sales tax
.49 income tax on money it took to buy it

so .96 in taxes
the guy selling me the stuff made .05 , the oil company made .12 and the rest of COG's

tell me who is getting rich on EXTREME fuel costs? the oil company did most of the work and made 1/8 what the govt did and all the govt did was make distribution a nightmare... yea lets talk about "windfall profits" taxes... the govt owes us big

Bozo Obama already "changed" his "windfall profits tax increse" to remain the same.

For now of course.

r8

Back