'04 Limited riders

I've got an 04 Limited as well.......

This is such an amazing bike, I wish I had more to say but words don't do this bike justice

sold my other busa a month ago. couldn't live without. bought the BIG RED a couple of weeks ago. $10,250 OTD. yahooo!

04 LE here, I love the bike. I was going back and forth trying to find the right color and im so glad I went with the red, like everyone has said here it gets tons of looks. I also like the black frame/swingarm.

100_0227.JPG

I just had mine delivered to me from another dealership in the Hamptons... I allready ordered the mods, here they are....

Yoshimura TRS Tri-Oval carbon fiber full exhaust
front clear turn signals
An undertail kit with clear lights
sliders (black)

but I am still looking for the larger carbon fiber tank protector and a plate relocter chain gaurd that wraps around the sprocket

Oh yeah and my dealership is ordering this Arai helmet to see if the reds match!!!

rx_roberts_eagle_lrg.jpeg

I am another proud owner of the fastest Busa, "I took the work of my dealer, everyone knows they always tell the truth!"
Here in the Dallas Texas area.

My_o4Busa.jpg

Hey I thought these bikes were "Limited". Seems like everyones got one
laugh.gif
. Nice bikes fellas.

Reporting in from NW Arkansas. Just found the thread, I love my Big Red Monster. I have the only on in my immediate area, so I feel extra special

I couldn't get the red Busa, they don't offer it in Hawaii. I was told it is a states bike from Suzuki USA. The suzuki dealer in Hawaii only deals with Japan suzuki, so it isn't avaliable here.

I couldn't get the red Busa, they don't offer it in Hawaii. I was told it is a states bike from Suzuki USA. The suzuki dealer in Hawaii only deals with Japan suzuki, so it isn't avaliable here.
Land of Paradise, cool.

I saw a piece in Motorcyclist awhile back that featured the sportbike scene in Hawaii. busas seem to be pretty popular on the islands, but are there any roads down there long enough to exploit even a little bit of this bike's huge top end?

Really ?? So have you seen any of the Limited Edition bikes from Japan such as the all silver or the all blue??

I had heard that they were getting ahrd to find, just an FYI, there is one on the showroom floor in St. Louis, Mo if anyone is intersted. I can get the info if you want.

Just saw this post. Checking in from Harpers Ferry, WV. Picked up my limited from Loudoun Motorsports in Leesburg, VA. Their only Limited and last 04 Busa they had.

Back