'04 Limited riders

chain

Registered
Just trying to get a sense for how many '04 LTD riders we have here. When I first saw this color under the lights in the local showroom this spring I didn't think too much of it. Get it out into the sun though and, whoa.

Anyway, just curious how many new red Busa owners are here...

opdsgt

IMG_3051.JPG

Holla At yo Boy The limited busa is by far the nicest looking bike EVER and I am soooo proud to own one

New '04 Limited rider here. Just picked up this awesome machine on 8/6 and I'm still learning respect for the Busa. Holy sh** does this have incredible throttle response. I'm used to the big cruisers and I'm still trying to get the feel for it. Can't imagine what could be much more fun than this!!! (except the obvious sex, of course)
There is an event in September out here called Sportbike Northwest. (check it out at soundrider.com) It's a 3 1/2 day event in the Columbia River Gorge with some fabulous roads, fun rides, good food, and great people. The new bike will make its maiden voyage there next month.

<span style='color:red'></span> Red here also. You know its the fastest color !
race.gif
race.gif

race.gif

Good to see our brother Red Riders coming out in force here guys.

I nearly did the black/purple '04, but black bikes are so tough to keep looking nice.

Glad I went with the LTD red, it's an eye popper in the sunlight.

Have you '04 limited owners noticed extra police attention because of the "arrest-me" red?

BTW this is my first post, not an owner yet but I'm getting the fever.

I am also the proud new owner of the fastest Busa color made. Busa color envy will begin as soon you will see posts form other color busa's trashing this thread...
smile.gif

bradmarques.com link not responding
bradmarques.com link not responding

Have you '04 limited owners noticed extra police attention because of the "arrest-me" red?

BTW this is my first post, not an owner yet but I'm getting the fever.
You think you're feverish now??? Wait until you actually own one of these things. Mine is quickly becoming an obession and I've owned over a dozen bikes.

In fact, I've owned just about everything there is to own in the performance motorcycle world (well, except for true exotics like the Agusta F4 for instance). I can honestly say, there has been no bike I've owned or ridden that has captured the attention of kids in the backs of minivans, girls at the local Dairy Queen, admiring sports car guys while at the fuel pumps and, yes, the eye of the local constabularies. Face it, a Hayabusa of any color is a pretty imposing looking machine if encountered on a public roadway. There is NOTHING that looks (or performs, for that matter) similar.

Regardless of whether folks like or hate the big 1300, there is no ignoring a bright red metalflake Suzuki Hayabusa. If you're looking to go stealth, I'd suggest you try to find a clean usey in silver, a tasteful but less conspicious color.

<!--EDIT|opdsgt
Reason for Edit: "typo"|1092930772 -->

Add one more to the list of 2004 LE owners...

BikePics.com

BikePics.com

BikePics.com

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101735522 -->

On the way home from the dealership on my red Busa' I passed a Cali Highway Patrol pulling someone over....I was well within the speed limit....but for some reason he glanced up from his ticket writing...and his eyes locked on my bike like a hungry hound on a left alone steak dinner. He swiveled his head to follow me all the way from left to right. Even tho I was legal as could be I still expected him to give chase
wow.gif
I'm thinking he was just a bike fan stuck in a patrol car tho
laugh.gif
. As it is, I get constant attention....in fact its made me a little nervous parking....and is one reason I'm adding an alarm. So if you do pick up a Red Limited, be prepared to get aLOT of attention...laid back it aint!!!

On the way home from the dealership on my red Busa' I passed a Cali Highway Patrol pulling someone over....I was well within the speed limit....but for some reason he glanced up from his ticket writing...and his eyes locked on my bike like a hungry hound on a left alone steak dinner. He swiveled his head to follow me all the way from left to right. Even tho I was legal as could be I still expected him to give chase
wow.gif
I'm thinking he was just a bike fan stuck in a patrol car tho
laugh.gif
 As it is, I get constant attention....in fact its made me a little nervous parking....and is one reason I'm adding an alarm. So if you do pick up a Red Limited, be prepared to get aLOT of attention...laid back it aint!!!

As soon as everything is put on mine I will post pics of it
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Heavy Metal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093006177 -->

Back