'04 Limited owners - post pics...

Sageronin - Are those stock bar risers and a stock seat?

Thinker62 - That may be the bike my friend at work saw.  He first saw it on 5 around Woodburn heading north and then turned off at 10th off 205.  I've spoken with Steve at PMC and he says that they don't have any Busas currently.  

And BusaFever - a Blue LE??  What country...

Steve
I want to say Canadian model, but I can't remember for sure. I will scan a brochure I got for you in a min.

This is the best 04 color.
Where's the bike in the pic?....Oh, there it is!
just kid'n
smile.gif

Here is my 04 color?  Well I painted it in 04, if that counts  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089491533 -->

Stunt_Spot_May_22_2004_Rich.JPG

Dang Rich, you've got a couple of bucks in that machine eh? What the heck do you do for mirrors??

-----------------

Well, I saw a Limited today - nice. When the sunlight hits the paint it really turns on, and the red set against the black frame and swingarm...

I guess the questions burning a hole in my head now are; what's Suzuki bringing out in '05 as far as improvements and color, and, do I want to wait and see.

Steve

Thinker62 - That may be the bike my friend at work saw.  He first saw it on 5 around Woodburn heading north and then turned off at 10th off 205.  I've spoken with Steve at PMC and he says that they don't have any Busas currently.  

Steve
I want to say Canadian model, but I can't remember for sure.  I will scan a brochure I got for you in  a min.
This was the Canadian 03 Special Eiditon!

JAPAN got the BLUE SE for 03!

I don't know about JAPAN for 04 but the Canadian 04 SE is the same as the US, RED!

Josh
blues.gif

e27f.jpg

Steve
Steve ... good eyes man ... genmar risers and this is a Tobin seat.
<span style='color:darkblue'>That is a hot seat man...did you order it or were you do you have a store near you? How much did it also run you if you don't mind me askin'?</span>

Back
Top Bottom