another reason why this site is so great

kinghomeboy

Registered
Along w/ having such wonderful and caring individuals on this site i find the maturity(sp) level of the ppl on here very good i mean for the most part every1 is very mature but knows how to have a good time:p...anyways i was surfing around and wat brings this up is i was on the zx forum for kaws and wow the maturity level there is unbelievably low lol i mean im 17 and i am way mature for my age but check these ppl out granted 1 is in high school and the rest are who knows but still just shows one reason y i enjoy this site more than any others lol

should i beat his ass?? : Kawasaki ZX Forums: Kawasaki Ninja Forum

ps... aahhh sorry posted int he wrong part of the forum...i'd appreciate it if any1 can move it to random thoughts :G...sorry :G

Last edited:
Let me guess, YOU where the kid on the bus? :laugh: :Oo: J/K wit ya :p Na but seriously you are a 100% Correct, there's ALOT of $HETTY forums out there! H.ORG is definitely one of the BEST!! Alot of it has to do with the Captain and his Moderators STAY involved and dont let chit get out of hand, and if anyone does.......they'll send someone over to kick your azz!!! :whistle: :laugh:

Last edited:
I'd say go to his house at night and murder his cat, then kick his teeth in... oh oh sorry, have I missed the point?????

Your right, this a great forum made up of the best folks you can find. That is why we more like family.

Seems like everyone gets along nicely on here, only thing is it seems they cant agree on what color busa is the fastest!:whistle::beerchug:

Seems like everyone gets along nicely on here, only thing is it seems they cant agree on what color busa is the fastest!:whistle::beerchug:

Well let me make it C-L-E-A-R for you..... :super:

DSC00278 (Large).jpg

Beat up kid on schoolbus?? :rofl:naa just loosen chains on playground swingset.:rofl:

Whoever made that post has issues.

Kids do stupid stuff sometime report to school or busdriver

or just 4get it I would say.

dont do this..
1220679572002.gif

Back