Did some modding today

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Wasn't quite sure where to put this since it was the Bandit and not the Busa to get front LED turn signals today. I let a buddy ride her, and he dropped her breaking the turn signal housing. Not sure about the design here. Parking lot drop = having to replace expensive turn signal. Anyway, I got some LED turn signals for an SV1000 and with a little work, they are in the Bandit.

I'm not sure why Suzuki put the connecters for the turn signals behind the instament cluster. What a pain.

I think she looks alot better without the stalks sticking out. I still need to slam her into the weeds. I have 2" lowering links to put on when I get a few hours to work on her again.

IMG_1646 (Medium).jpg

IMG_1647 (Medium).jpg

IMG_1648 (Medium).jpg

IMG_1650 (Medium).jpg

IMG_1651 (Medium).jpg

IMG_1652 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
Nice job on the signals! Did you get new plastic too, or repair what you had? I noticed it wasn't rashed anymore.

Nice job on the signals! Did you get new plastic too, or repair what you had? I noticed it wasn't rashed anymore.

Plastics didn't get rashed. Bar end muffler and side case. The turn signal stalks stick out far enough to get broken without the plastics hitting.

nice job looks great. I'm a big Bandit fan:thumbsup:

So am I. For a big bike, it feels light. Acceleration is very good. I actually prefer the Bandit to the Busa commuting in traffic. When it comes to play time, even though the Bandit handles good, I still prefer the Busa.

Back