Newt says it all !!!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
This is exactly what I have been suggesting, so why isnt it happening ?
rock.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? Because we have too many dumb-mass people electing politicians who have agendas other than the well-being of our country and it's people.

You know this was ranted about weeks/months ago.. I'm in total agreement. go Newt! .. CONgress ... btw.. who has control of CONgress these days ? .. wasn't it WE the
People ?
guns.gif
Dumb-mass say's it all. We are spiraling down hill fast..
thumb_up.gif
Well put Rocket_man.
beerchug.gif

This is a true testament of how they can bend us over and stick it up our azz! "The People" who all stuck together are now divided. We are powerless.....

guns.gif
... to all those folks who say not voting for one of two major parties is a wasted vote!

When will we learn?!?

I have mixed thoughts on tapping into the oil reserves, but I agree with everything else Newt stated.

My only thoughts with using the oil reserve is that it is there for emergency situations. Don't get me wrong, we can call what we are going through an emergency, but the reserve is there to use in terms of a military strategy.

I know what you're thinking; there is not any possible way our military would need all the oil in our reserves. Can you be sure about that? What would happen if WWIII was to break out and last 10 years? Where would we be if we suddenly had no oil being imported do to strikes, bans, and boycotts against the US by the East? Hmmmmm, we would become a defeated Nation because we would not be able to mobilize and move forward. Imagine our military with limited fuel; planes, tanks, trucks, etc would not move and the work would not be done.

Oh, I'm not expecting a major war such as I described any time soon, but you never know. I'm not a doomsday freak looking forward to disaster. At the same time though, I purchase insurance to cover myself "IF" a need arises, not because a need will actually arise.

like I said, I just have mixed views and opinions about the reserves. I would hope and trust that if the reserves are opened that our leaders will have thought things through strategically.

NOW, LET'S GO DRILL FOR OIL
thumb_up.gif

Funny that this shows up. Newt tells it like it is and many left wingers hate him for it. I don't understand how people can hate a guy for wanting to make things better and laying out the way we can make things better. I saw him on a morning news report and posted the below thread as a result of him asking Americans to sign a petition.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=12;t=98307;hl=

I'm not a Bill Clinton fan but in 2000 he offered up opening the oil reserves and OPEC did some fancy scramble and oil prices dropped immediately.

While the oil prices are hurting us now, there is a benefit to it.

The People are starting to come together about high gas prices.  If gas was only $3 a gallon, people wouldn't be trying to get anything changed.

These high prices can be the catalyst to something better.  Whether that is less dependency on foreign oil or alternative forms of energy.

But it could also bring us down...

As far as who the People elect and who controls congress.  That has been, is and always will be POWER and MONEY.  Its only when the People REALLY threaten those with MONEY and/or POWER, that the people's will gets done.  The rest of the time those with POWER and MONEY make the People think they are running the country.  Think about how people get their "FACTS"...  thru the media...  you really think the media tells the entire story completely and truthfully...  they're trying to get POWER and MONEY...  its like percentages, you can manipulate them to support your story...

Newt is just as corrupt as Obama, McCain, and Clinton.  He's just playing the People, he has his own adgenda.  Not to say he couldn't benefit the People or that the others couldn't benefit the People, but they are all corrupt.

I vote every election, but honestly the election system is not effective.  Only those who play the poltical game can appear on a ballot with any chance of winning.  The media is the main source of voter decisions...  you really trust the media?  Also, look at the Presidency.  The People DO NOT elect the president.  The electoral college does.  A corrupt system to keep the People thinking they make a difference while keeping those with Power and Money in control.

Back