HIT another Deer 2 in a week

Macfast

Never Forgotten
Hit another deer today on way to work that 2 in a week.
Allready have my first estimate and the insurance looked at it monday. They will not add this damage on as its a seperate inceadent Thats another $500 out of pocket.
KILL  BAMBI
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Wont push guards mess up the frame if hit hard enough since they are mounted to it ? and sorry to hear this again man thats a G you could of put towards the busa
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
darn deer

guns.gif

guns.gif

wow just be glad you were on 4 wheels instead of 2, thats sucks....

Maybe you just need to slow down fella and look at your surroundings when you are driving if you are hitting deer like that then it tells me you just might need slow down on that road. I drive roads all the time that deer frequently cross and I slow to a safe speed to look out for them so I do not wind up in your shoes.

sounds like u need to rig up a few bumper mounted air horns... scare the deer poo right out of em'!!!!

Maybe you could have the county move those "Deer Crossing" signs to a safer spot for the deer
laugh.gif

J/k sorry about you troubles, did you at least get the venison
whistling.gif

wow....should have dropped that deductible like I said.

I would not even claim this one and stay with the first estimate and get fixed what you can. Leave off the bumper and get a better one made.

...oh and if at all possible aim for the head to save the back strap and hind quarters.
cool.gif

Back