Hit a Deer this morning

Have a reputable welding shop build you an EXOSKELETON type of roll cage. It would save you some pain..

I wonder if deer commit suicide....
If they do....I'm sure running in front of a truck is their only option....
Maybe, go looking for a pack of coyotes....that's probably a pretty ugly way to go though...I'd take the truck.
firedevil.gif

I wonder if deer commit suicide....
If they do....I'm sure running in front of a truck is their only option....
Maybe, go looking for a pack of coyotes....that's probably a pretty ugly way to go though...I'd take the truck.
firedevil.gif
I cannot tell you have many times I have thought this, I mean they must be suicidial, Its like they wait for you to come by then run out.
One car I had about 10 years ago over a perod of 6 years I hit 13 deer. Had a sticker made up for back window "DEER SLAYER" This was when I worked construction leave in the dark come home in the dark. It got to where I would just beat it back out. Iwas the car you did'nt want to see parked by you.
Now that I have something decent you just cant keep it

Maybe Gary Larson from 'The Far Side' cartoons have led me to this train of thought.  
You'd think with 2 million years of evolution, they'd be smart enough to understand, "Those big, shiney, heavy things with humans inside that kill you when they hit you".
face7.gif

It has to be suicide.  
Or maybe Deer dares....like...If Carl gets across the street when we say, "GO", he gets to bone Bambi.  

I dunno.....I just hope I don't nail one on the bike.

Got quote on fixing my truck $2,948 - my $500 deductable. Ouy of service for a week. Wil be getting a new windshield though.
Saw two this morning on the side of the road Waiting. Im starting to think they are out to get me , or or they on a mass suicide mission?

We could do a "Caption the Pic" on this one
smile.gif

"Again management makes an attempt to enforce the 135 pound rule"

Keep hitting them with the truck..... better the truck than the Busa.... just keep using the truck.. I got the lower back of my right leg muscle cut in half in an accident with deer back in 1992 with my V Max...

Back