WHAT THE FUG???!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I saw on the TV last night I-64 was closed between exits 99-119 for "Public safety". Was wondering, figured it was a leaking oil truck or something... No... It was someone randomly shooting at cars! On the interstate near my house! WTF?! It's on the local news now. So, I'm going to find a legal way to carry my gun in my car within my reach until I get my CC permit (on it's way, should be here soon). I'm going to Richmond this weekend, and it requires I take this route... Holy Crap...

And just to think I thought that only happened in my REDNECK neighborhood. We have a neighbor down the street that gets drunk and sits in his front yard and shoots at things/ people/ etc.

We've even had the SWAT team out here before!!

Ben, don't shoot and drive
laugh.gif

As long as the gun is visible, it isn't considered concealed, and can be carried (laying in seat, or on dash), if you get pulled just tell the officer that you have a weapon and offr to let him hold it until he is finished talking to you.

Dang...where I live you can get your CCL same day. Walk in, they do a background check, you give them 35 dollars and it's a done deal.
thumb_up.gif

I've had Pa. CCL for 15 yrs.
Moved to MD. and unless your a cop on duty ...near to impossible..Apllication is $113.00 and it's not a gaurantee.AND COULD TAKE 90 days...SUCKS !!!

Move to Saint Louis, That happens all the time here. Heck, people don't even call in when they hear shootings anymore.

Depends what state you are in NC is just what GSXR is but in others not really sure but once you get the CCP you should be able to toute in 27 states atleast thats what is was in 05 when i got mine
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I drove the Columbus "Sniper Alley" twice a night on the loop when that fruitcake was out there shooting people as they drove by...

random acts of stupidity or violence are just impossible to stop, or anticipate... carrying a firearm wont change a thing either except make you feel better... (well provided it does not get you thrown in jail)

the shooter has a couple advantages on you, not to mention if they are using a rifle, your side arm is useless..

careful man..

I plan to get a gun too... and I'm not even into guns. just wanna get it before our idiot government makes it impossible for normal people to get them.

Gee. wasn't there something about "Right to bear arms" or something written up long ago? Maybe my imagination

Question: if someone is shooting at your car and/or others and you find them and shoot them, it is STILL self defense right? Taking out the guy that is shooting AT YOU means you are keeping him from shooting YOU, thus defending yourself? right?

Question: if someone is shooting at your car and/or others and you find them and shoot them, it is STILL self defense right? Taking out the guy that is shooting AT YOU means you are keeping him from shooting YOU, thus defending yourself? right?
Yes, most likely. Though as it turns out two to the back of the head??? Hard to prove self defense....

But yeah, you shoot shooter, he is armed, self defense pretty easy to prove.

Yep, I saw that on the news this morning, I live in Goochland, just east of the closed portion. The world has gone NUTS, be prepared.

Back