What the fug?

you had every right to be mad i always wait to see if it's ok then i pass if not then i just pass like i'm in a car.

36_1_29.gif

36_1_30.gif

If that had happend to me 10 years ago I would have followed him until I either ran out of gas or got the pleasure of beating the ever loving crap out of him.  He would have looked aweful funny with a gixxer sticking out of his a$$!
biggrin.gif

+1

I would have kicked his bike as he passed me and then drop a couple of gears and smoked him. If he did not fall he would be following me at which point I would pull over and handsomely deliver him the a$$ whooping of his life

I would have gotten medieval on his A$$$

fugger!!!!!!

BTW, that would have pi$$ed me off!!!!
mad.gif

Heres one I used to pull on my riding buddies. Pull up on his right side and slap his kill switch! Real attention getter for sure. But never do it to someone of questionable skill or intention.

I leave work one day and am cruising along at 75 mph on my Bandit 1200  coming up on a very busy off ramp/onramp section of freeway. It is four lanes, I am next to the fast lane. All of a sudden a Harley blows by me at over 100mph in the lane that I am in. This ahole has on a half helmet, and orange shirt blowing in the wind. Scared the crap out of me. My first reaction was to kick it down a gear, catch him and beat his ass but good. Them I thought calm down. Just go home, I was pissed.

<!--EDIT|Big Bo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152270738 -->

I wouldn't even do that to a riding buddy. You should be pissed, but you gave him what he wanted. He was taunting you into seeing how fast the Busa was. I had a squid pass me in my lane through a corner once then try to get me to turn off onto another road. I played like I was following, then let him make the turn and just kept going straight. Traffic was heavy enough that he couldn't work his way back through it again.

an older rider i have known for years always told me that when he was racing if the guy behind him would jusr pass and was bein an azz yo can always just swipe there front tire he is bound to go down

Heres one I used to pull on my riding buddies. Pull up on his right side and slap his kill switch! Real attention getter for sure. But never do it to someone of questionable skill or intention.
The better variation of that is to pull up next to your bud at a stop light and ask him a question or just BS or whatnot waiting for the light to change. As soon as it does, hit his switch and pull away.
biggrin.gif

Two of my friends do that to each other quite often, especially when pretty girls are standing on the corner.

But ya gotta take 'em by surprise because once someone does it the first time, then everyone starts coverin' their kill switch at every light with their hand! Ahhhh, motorcycle shenanigans!

Truly bad road manners! Wait until you have a cager in a carolla think it's OK to split a lane with you. He learned that it was inappropriate behaviour
wink.gif

I wouldn't do that to my friends, thats like putting us both in danger...if any one don't know me doing that? better be ready for something serious...
rock.gif

Had that happen to me last week!!! Caught the guy at 7-11 and asked not to do that to anyone again. I also asked hime not to say anything stupid because the well being of his but, teeth and eye really depended on a positive reply/response!!!!

I can't say that It has happened to me but just yesterday my 17 year old son was cruising home on his GSX-R600 and was passed in his lane on the inside by some @sshole on a goldwig. He said it scared the Sh!t out of him. He tried to catch up with the Bastid to see how fast he was going and estimated 120MPH. This was on a three lane highway and with moderate traffic.

When ever we ride in a group. And I don't care what group, how experience the riders think they are, how cool they think they are or if they are riding the livingroom couch (goldwig). I always lay down the ride rules. One of the main ones is that YOU DON'T PASS IN SOMEONE ELSES LANE. THEY OWN THAT LANE. YOU WAIT TO PASS IN AN OPEN LANE! IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THIS ONE SIMPLE RULE WE JUST TERMINATE WITH PREJUDICE.

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152272034 -->

Back