couldn't boot fug 'em , could get fired

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Odd/fugged up ... day at work.

Its about 2 in the afternoon, I roll up to my shop,jump outa my cruza an' head for the door. One of my co-workers yells for ol' Rubb. "Come over here" he says. So, I walk over.
He's holding a real young bunny in his hands. Ya, a little rabbit. He says "Got anything that will cut this?"
The little bunny has a wire wrapped around his neck. Its like piano wire, or steel fishin' line or something. So, I said sure, an' got the strangling device off the cute little bugger.

Then he says "That guy over there,he says he's hunting them", an' points to this fughead layin' on the lawn. So I walk over to this jerg-off . He looks like a dirty,mean prik. A cross between Charles Manson an' the Uni Bomber. He has on dark khacki's an' a hooded sweatshirt an' sunglasses. The hood covers most of his head, an' the glasses hide his face.

I've already been told by the the employee,that he went over to investigate an' found this guy strangling the bunny. He heard the bunny makin' all kinds of noise.

He described it like....the bunny was crying out in pain.

Piano wire around the neck, it just cant feel good, right.

So now, Rubbah's on the case. So are a couple of other fellow employee's [security members]. So... in Uncle Rubb's own sweet an' gentle manner I offer to wrap the wire around this fugheads throat an' see how he likes it. Then Rubb gets escourted from the scene.
We're not really supposed to threaten the general public. I knew that was written in the guidelines somewhere. Just forgot I guess....hehehehehe

Next, the police arrive. They end up dealing with said "fughead".

I'm thinkin' ...o great, they are gonna want to put Ol Rubb under the lamps. Make me talk. Nope. They didn't ask to speak to me. Very cool. I guess they determined "Charlie Uni-Bomb" wasn't quite all there. Isn't that how Jeffrey Dahmer started out....small furry critters.... anyway, there was no questions asked....very cool.

Very cool indeed, because I'm apparantly "Caution Victor".

Which , so I'm told, in cop lingo means.... I can be violent.

I'm not violent towards nice people.... just fugheads.

So, all-in-all, a good day.
Good day for "Bugs".
Good day for Rubb.
Bad day for fughead.

Sounds like you did the bunny and your town a favor....Good $hit. Maybe you ain't that bad after all........

cool.gif

He heard the bunny makin' all kinds of noise.

[/QUOTE]

Ugh... Rabbits and such pain screams are horrifying to hear. Pathetic yet nightmarish. Gawd.

Isn't that how Jeffrey Dahmer started out....small furry critters.... [/QUOTE]

Yeah that's pretty much considered one of those book definition warning signs of a sociopath. There's a long and illustrious history of sociopathic/serial killers who started off doing that with various rodents and working themselves up to humans. (Ah the joyous things you learn in Criminal Justics classes.)

Definitely can't stand fugs like that. That bunny probably didn't do any harm to anybody, but he just had to act almighty and try and kill it.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Good job man. YOu should have choked dat sumbiyatch for a few minutes before the laws showed up.

Good save Rub. I wouldn't have asked him how he liked it, I'd just grad the wire and start wrapping! Maybe I need a timeout. More time at church? Nah! I just don't care much about stupid acts from stupid people!

beerchug.gif

Odd/fugged up ... day at work.

Its about 2 in the afternoon, I roll up to my shop,jump outa my cruza an' head for the door.  One of my co-workers yells for ol' Rubb.  "Come over here" he says.  So, I walk over.
He's holding a real young bunny in his hands. Ya, a little rabbit.  He says  "Got anything that will cut this?"
  The little bunny has a wire wrapped around his neck. Its like piano wire, or steel fishin' line or something. So, I said sure, an' got the strangling device off the cute little bugger.

Then he says  "That guy over there,he says he's hunting them", an' points to this fughead layin' on the lawn. So I walk over to this jerg-off . He looks like a dirty,mean prik. A cross between Charles Manson an' the Uni Bomber. He has on dark khacki's an' a hooded sweatshirt an' sunglasses. The hood covers most of his head, an' the glasses hide his face.

I've already been told by the the employee,that he went over to investigate an' found this guy strangling the bunny. He heard the bunny makin' all kinds of noise.

Piano wire around the neck, it just cant feel good,  right.

So now, Rubbah's on the case. So are a couple of other fellow employee's [security members]. So... in Uncle Rubb's own sweet an' gentle manner I offer to wrap the wire around this fugheads throat an' see how he likes it.  Then Rubb gets escourted from the scene.
   We're not really supposed to threaten the general public. I knew that was written in the guidelines somewhere. Just forgot I guess....hehehehehe

Next, the police arrive.  They end up dealing with said "fughead".

I'm thinkin' ...o great, they are gonna want to put Ol Rubb under the lamps. Make me talk.   Nope.  They didn't ask to speak to me.  Very cool. I guess they determined "Charlie Uni-Bomb" wasn't quite all there.        Isn't that how Jeffrey Dahmer started out....small furry critters....  anyway, there was no questions asked....very cool.

Very cool indeed, because I'm apparantly "Caution Victor".

Which , so I'm told, in cop lingo means.... I can be violent.

I'm not violent towards nice people....  just fugheads.

So, all-in-all, a good day.
      Good day for "Bugs".
        Good day for Rubb.
          Bad day for fughead.
Maybe he was hungry and wanted some lunch....them wabbits are good eats. J/K

Good job Rubbahman
beerchug.gif
I would have offered him a WIRE neck tie myself.

good job Rub! ya shoulda shoved the wire up his butt!

Have a less strangled one!
-sled

Now wheres my bondage hat that ya promised?
rock.gif

Hey this is the perfect opportunity to make some money....just hear me out remember save toby.com well you have the same situation here rabbit in distress needs medical attention...if you could have gotten a pic with the wire it would have made the bunny golden

Awww, I just knew you had a tender side Rubbah...I just knew it...
smile.gif

As for "Ted Bundy" in the making? Yep, you may very well have saved Canada from the next lunatic...that is how it starts...sick and twisted people think it's cool to torture animals...completely sane people think it's cool to torture the sick and twisted...we'll call it the "cycle of life"...
cool.gif

Back