Got pulled over tonight!!!

PADEROLIS

Registered
So I'm cruisin the streets of sin city when I pass a squad car on a side street. The signal indicated it was turning the opposite way but at the next light I noticed it was right behind me! I used my signal and changed lanes and sure enough so did the LEO, when the light turned green I was lit up. I'm now thinking about what I could have done wrong, I wasn't speeding and I used my signal
dunno.gif
. Suddenly I hear a voice say " What makes you think you can be out here riding having fun and I can't?" HA! It turned out to be a fellow rider that goes to the local meets on Mondays, she rides a Busa too; we talked for a good while and we had a good laugh. She said she used to post on this site but hasn't in a long time.

That would kind of freak you out, I guess! Towards the end started to sound like some bachelor party scene!
laugh.gif

Forget all of that...
Did she poke your butt with her big black stick and did'ya say what's up now suck my *
firedevil.gif
?

That has to be a fun friendship. Get her to come back on here so you can re-introduce her

She's not even on here yet and the leg-humping has already begun!  
laugh.gif

Good story though. I didn't see that one coming.

Nice Chili Peppers reference, Projekt!

I have a buddy here that I went to HS with whos a LEO. He pulls me over all the time just to shoot the shid. One time he pulled me over to yell at me for not waiting for him to get off work so we could ride together.

it's good to be on good terms with police officers. =)

Nice Chili Peppers reference, Projekt!

I have a buddy here that I went to HS with whos a LEO.  He pulls me over all the time just to shoot the shid.  One time he pulled me over to yell at me for not waiting for him to get off work so we could ride together.

it's good to be on good terms with police officers. =)
Thought somebody would pick that up...

Either that or the Days of Thunder scenario...

Be sure to tell her about VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS!!! We need her there To Protect and To Serve!
laugh.gif

Great story and a happy ending, too!

Back