Is killboy the only photographer at the dragon?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
While up at the Gap, I thought I noticed a few people taking pics, looked professional, but not associated with Killboy. Anyone know of any others?

There's one guy that hangs up there on occasion called www.moonshinephoto.com. He hangs out at Shady Valley in upper East Tenn most of the time. There's been a girl that's started shooting there, but I haven't seen her or any web page for her yet. Now before any of you start, yes Darryl's wife Lori also shoots on occasion. The girl I'm talking about isn't her. I don't know anything about her, just hearsay that she's been there.

Dan

I don't know anything about her, just hearsay that she's been there.

Dan
Uh huh. Sounds like you already have the defense planned here Dan.
Better go ahead and spill it. I know, what happens at the Gap stays at the Gap, but you started...
face7.gif
jump9.gif

I've met Lori and she's a doll. Darn good rider too. This other girl I haven't seen yet. I just hear she's there occasionally but she hasn't been on the same days I am. My story and I'm sticking to it.

On another note, the THP and NCHP are taking all kinds of pictures up there this weekend.

Dan

Operation Dragon. Showing their colors. Politics guys, they show up, let their presence be known, then go home. According to the folks on the ETR forum, most seemed OK. Not real friendly but didn't get too picky. They wrote 32 tickets Saturday, mostly for speeding and crossing the double yellow. They advertised it pretty well to warn everybody.

Dan

While up at the Gap, I thought I noticed a few people taking pics, looked professional, but not associated with Killboy.  Anyone know of any others?
I noticed a couple of other people taking pics that day at the Bash too... I wondered if they were part of Killboys deal. After the photo shoot at the dam, I took off back up 28 to the Dragon and someone was shooting in a corner as I flew by and it couldn't have been Killboy cause he was still at the dam.
rock.gif

Back