Final Verdict!

TruWrecks

Banned
T12-L3: Everything is normal (with my, who really knows).
L3-4: Small central dosc potrutions, mild hypotrophy (causes mild discomfort, but very tollerable).
L4-5: Disc extrusion pressing against left of spinal cord that fills the left lateral recess, mild right lateral recess narrowing, moderate facet hypertrophy and ligamentum flavum thickening(That would explain the pain.
sad.gif
).
L5-S1: Mild difuse bulg, moderate facet hypertrophy and ligamentum flavum thickening, no neural cantact (Mild disc disease).

For the laymen:
My doctor said "Your back is a mess!".

1st Opinion: Doctor recommends surgey, or up to 2yrs of therapy (Both options suck!).

I'm being sent to a back surgeon to discuss his thoughts on repair and recovery options.

Looks like it'll be a while before I get the Busa back out on the road. And NO, I'm not gonna let someone esle take Diablobusa for a spin so she'll feel loved! She'll just have to wait for me!

Hopefully I'll beable to go out in a few weeks to have some mild riding.
biggrin.gif
I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Did you wreck or something or is your bike just jacked. I work with a guy like that his back is jacked and hes been on profile since ive known him. i thinkhe might have to get out cause he cant deploy anywhere he has to carry more than 25 lbs

Sorry to hear...poor Diablobusa:p

Not to mention your back
wink.gif
My dad has problems in his L3,4,5. It sucks a$$.
It will be worth the time to get it fixed throughly and completely healed, before you start seriously riding again.

Good luck...and don't be afaid to get second opinions before some doc wants to cut on ya. Unless of course, you have total trust in your current doc
biggrin.gif

Get fixed then well !

Did you wreck or something or is your bike just jacked.  I work with a guy like that his back is jacked and hes been on profile since ive known him. i thinkhe might have to get out cause he cant deploy anywhere he has to carry more than 25 lbs
The bike just has a few scratches. I tried to stop it from hitting the ground, and I lost! Win some, loose some. The repair cost for the bike will definately be cheaper then the price of medical bills.
sad.gif

It was a selfless act. I sacrificed my back fo rmy Busa. A worthy cause!
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear it. I sacraficed for Lilah once or twice, mostly it was the Quads paid the price.
biggrin.gif
Heal up man. No reason you cannot ride the Diablo calmly is there? Otherwise, I'll come by every week or two and take yours out for a quick spin, keep it healthy... I know I know, but figure it's needs to be ran...

really sorry to hear about your spinal problems, man. not much worse i can think of think of than constant back pain. hope you make the right decisions, whatever they might be, and heal up. good luck.
sad.gif
smile.gif

ick....pisser to hear that, bro. I hope it works out for you....in the cheapest way possible.

Hope you feel better soon...
wink.gif

Back problems always scare me and back surgery even more. I know medicine and surgery has come along way, but the back is so vital to everyday stuff I don't know if I could do it. In fact, I would be trying to go through as many doctors as I needed to so that I could get someone to tell me therapy, medicine of just give it time. Sorry to hear about it, bro, and hopefully surgery won't be the answer!

Back problems always scare me and back surgery even more. I know medicine and surgery has come along way, but the back is so vital to everyday stuff I don't know if I could do it. In fact, I would be trying to go through as many doctors as I needed to so that I could get someone to tell me therapy, medicine of just give it time. Sorry to hear about it, bro, and hopefully surgery won't be the answer!

Hope you get better soon. Good luck. Back problems are so touchy since you use your back in almost every move your body makes.

Back