H.ORG Juliana Fund coming to a close...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
The Juliana Fund will be closed on the first day of March 2005. At that time I will have the funds transferred from my PayPal account to my bank. Once it's in my account I will make arrangements to get it to the family. I just wanted to post up in case there was anyone else that wanted to participate before it ends.

I'd also like to thank everyone that has already participated, whether they gave money, prayers for the family, or just kind thoughts and well wishes.
beerchug.gif

BT

It's a sticky at the top of this forum...

Thanks for getting everything together BT...
smile.gif

Donated $50 BT... thats all i could afford in this month!
blush.gif

But I hope it adds to the cause...

I don't remember if I donated or not. Usually I post something to let someone know that I'm in, but I didn't see it in the original post, so I must assume that I didn't. So here's another $44 for the grand total of $780. I hate uneven numbers...
biggrin.gif

I added another $20 BT...to round it up to an even bigger number!

...can't have Brian rounding things off...
tounge.gif

If he didn't get it Brian, he'll likely buy something for the Kawi...
wow.gif

There had better be $800 for Julianna or BT is gonna have some explainin' to do.
laugh.gif
I'll just sic Rev on him...
tounge.gif

We're doing it again Michelle. Thinking out loud at the same time. I suspect we are connected somehow, and it's not the INTERNET!!
biggrin.gif

Captain is sending some decals to sell to add to the total. Looks like I may extend it a week or so to see if that adds to the total. Oh, and no Kawi parts out of this money, folks. That's were my stinkin' paychecks go!
drooling3.gif
wink.gif

There had better be $800 for Julianna or BT is gonna have some explainin' to do.
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
And BT, I hope you know that I'm only pokin' fun at ya. If I even remotely thought that you were looking to get some goodies for El Diablo *****, I would have to call up some of the bat swingin' brothas I know to go down to Georgia and go to work on ya. Real clean and professional like...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
tounge.gif
And BT, I hope you know that I'm only pokin' fun at ya.  If I even remotely thought that you were looking to get some goodies for El Diablo *****, I would have to call up some of the bat swingin' brothas I know to go down to Georgia and go to work on ya.  Real clean and professional like...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
I'm tryin' real hard to get to 6000 posts before the day is over.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Back