Default Colorado Springs Fires

Just thought I would share and don't see this already on the org. 5 Day Timelapse - Waldo Canyon Fire - June 23rd-28th - YouTube
    The Old Man 04 Blue & Sonic Silver, Tobin Seat, Hump Mod w/Grab Bar, PUIG DB, Yosh RS3's Slip On's, K&N Air Filter, Dunlop Qualifiers, Bluegauges, Silver Star's, Pazzo Levers, Rear Fender Shortened, Chrome Grill Screens, Wood Craft Starter Cover, GIPRO, SpeedO Healer, Muzzy Fan, Gas Tank Quick Release Pins

Images

Default Re: Colorado Springs Fires

Good find

Very sad times around here. Lots of folks out of a place to live. Could not imagine how that would be to lose everything.
    The Old Man 04 Blue & Sonic Silver, Tobin Seat, Hump Mod w/Grab Bar, PUIG DB, Yosh RS3's Slip On's, K&N Air Filter, Dunlop Qualifiers, Bluegauges, Silver Star's, Pazzo Levers, Rear Fender Shortened, Chrome Grill Screens, Wood Craft Starter Cover, GIPRO, SpeedO Healer, Muzzy Fan, Gas Tank Quick Release Pins

I know a couple people who lost their homes, luckily my brother was able to help them move some stuff first. Crazy times 5 days of 100 degrees in springs during that fire.

The temps were crazy and we still have only had a few drops of rain. I've been here 12 years this month and the temps are so high. Prayers to all that suffered and the proud firemen and police and support personnel who are still fighting this monster. I heard this morning there have been some bodies found in their burnt homes.

Last I heard was a couple days ago, 1 body. Suspect foul play, found in their home and the person had a roommate or other that they couldn't track down yet.

Crazy to think someone coulda locked someone in a home about to burn.