busa vs porche

Had the rider actually launched the bike he would have won. A 10.7 1/4 time on the busa? Really? Its like the pick the worst riders ever and make them race a busa.

I'm always impressed when a car pulls as hard as a bike like ours. Takes alot to get 3500lbs give or take moving like that.
I agree though that if the biker had put in a decent launch he would have at least been neck and neck. That 911 was Rollin!

Switzer R750 is crap. They run everything against a Busa. I guess we should be happy that we own the bench mark of bad. Anyway the porche was lined up about 6 feet in front of the Busa by time they started, the launch was terrible, then miracle or miracle they seem even at mid track, and we know, I knew before I clicked how it would end :rofl:

10.7 iiisssh in 1/4 for the Busa sounds like a bad rider I'll take that car over a Busa regardless of what the results of the race are :laugh:

Looks like he was spinning badly on the launch.

One of the cardiac surgeons here has a Carrera S and it is no joke.
He and I have a history. I raced him in the mid 90s when he had a Testarrosa and I had a Gix1100.
Via Tapatalk

750 hp to 197. Busa if on a good launch should have taken the 1/4, but I think the full mile would be the porche with it's top speed of 189MPH vs the busa 181MPH. Not much difference in speed, but over the length of a mile, I think it'd make a difference.. His bad launch doesn't help either... And it does feel good that people are still using the busa as a benchmark of bad@$$ over a decade later!

Back