Nissan GT-R Switzer R850 vs Suzuki Hayabusa

Yes, if this was a real dragrace heads up, the Hayabusa beats the car! Look at :38
But the only reason the Busa crosses the line first is cause he took off soonier quicker reaction time compared to the car. It wasnt red, so the BUSA WINS pay me Biaught or give me your pink slip:cheerleader:

The switzer GTR is no joke. Easily a 9 second quater mile car. 850 horses not governed. 200 plus MPH, that busa has no chance in the long run.

Ok, lets say we put the same amount of money into a Busa that that car is worth. Holy rocket torpedo sh!t my drawers I'm gonna die Batman!!! The Busa would cross into the next dimension before that car got off the line. JS :poke:

Ok, lets say we put the same amount of money into a Busa that that car is worth. Holy rocket torpedo sh!t my drawers I'm gonna die Batman!!! The Busa would cross into the next dimension before that car got off the line. JS :poke:

Of course, but that wasnt the race. Just think about what it takes for a car to take out a stock or a piped out Busa. Damn impressive car. Lets also remember that the Hayabusa is no longer king of the streets.

The switzer GTR is no joke. Easily a 9 second quater mile car. 850 horses not governed. 200 plus MPH, that busa has no chance in the long run.

Ok lets run turbo for turbo since the GTR is turbo? Turbo Busa Vs Turbo GTR?
Want to place bets on that one?

Funny how things change, lets face it. There will always be a faster bike or car on the road. Dont get butt hurt cause a car beat a busa. The switzer gtr has embarassed many of cars costing 3-4 for times as much. Imagine if you owned a half million dollar price tag car and lost to the GTR.

Also its always you run what you brought. Yes, the out come would have been different if it was a turbo busa. Thats not the case. The GTR beat the busa that was on the video.

FWIW,the Switzer R850 makes 700ish awhp on a race fuel tune*maybe* 750 w a unsafe very aggressive tune on a high reading dyno,not 850..850 is at the crank. A stock busa w a competent rider will have NO problem beating one from a dig&a stock Gen2 with -1 front would walk it from a hiway roll. A good friend of mine has pretty much this identical setup on his GTR and while its a sick car its by no means a Busa killer lol...it's a 10.0@ 140mph car at best w a killer 60'

Well there's a few :whistle: running Brocks and a tune that have ran 205-208 in the standing mile, but anyway :laugh:

Of course, but that wasnt the race. Just think about what it takes for a car to take out a stock or a piped out Busa. Damn impressive car. Lets also remember that the Hayabusa is no longer king of the streets.

Sooooo, what's the king of the streets now???

Put a Turbo on the Busa, a decent rider, vs a 750hp car, different outcome. Even it up, just saying.

First thing DUMP the RIDER of that gen2! Being a retired Pro Street racer the bike was not set up right! Any BUSA set-up right will destroy that GTR!

Now that was a good race!!!! I didn't even care who won, I like em both :thumbsup: But it seams like the bike rider could have tucked lower maybe ?

god he had his mirrors on...would have had more care lengths if they we're off! unless i read it wrong it said 10.7 sec...really??? did the guy on busa weight 500lbs?

Back