Nissan GT-R Switzer R850 vs Suzuki Hayabusa

never drag raced, but it looked like the Nissan had a late start and busa didnt look real good at the take off.

10.7 for a stock bike??

without even looking at the vid... if it came from the car guys the car won, if it's from bike guys the bike won. :laugh:

My fat butt tucks and launches better than that. I'm not a drag racer. That said the Busa was actually out 6 bikes at one point :laugh:

Nothing like a car that cost over $100,000 having a close race with a $13,000 bike :)

close ...10.76 1/4 doesn't sound right and if he had left it wot on the Bus to a mile, he should have been waiting at the end 1/2 way through his first cup of coffee. :laugh:

The heck you say!!:laugh:

GTR.BUSA1.jpg

GTR.BUSA1 (1).jpg

the gtr was closing in on him, for sure. that's what happens when you take an expensive supercar and put more expensive engine parts in it. props either way, 850 awhp is no fuggin joke. i'm just curious how long that glass trans is gonna handle it, i noticed the gtr didn't launch all that hard.

That 1/4 mile time was a little slower than a GSX-R750 and a little faster than a GSX-R600.

Let's just say that was a Busa drag of shame.???

Draging a bike takes a liitle more skill , his time should have been a good second quiker . Nice a$$ car though .

That guy didn't launch that bike at all. I raced a GTR last week, and he was no where near me at the end of the race. Looks fixed to me.

He broke the tire loose looks like the first 100 feet or so but got it under control. What I cant understand is how these GENII's keep the front end down around 55MPH mine always wants to raise with me on the tank?

He broke the tire loose looks like the first 100 feet or so but got it under control. What I cant understand is how these GENII's keep the front end down around 55MPH mine always wants to raise with me on the tank?

Move to Colorado - being at 5500 feet really help keeps the wheel down :(

My buddy has a Gen II and I have the Gen I, we're at 5000 elevation so its kinda hard to get the front up there, once in Lubbock though, cake!

I paused the vid at the finish line, the front blur was def the busa with the R850 about 2 bike lengths behind. Quick car, Busa still took it out, even with the crappy take off on both accounts :poke:

Back