What Happened to Goldencild (Clouldninemotorsports)

JayCarver

Registered
Anyone talk to him lately? I ordered and paided for a bunch of stuff from him in the spring, recieved all of it except a set of new helibars and a new Corbin seat for a Gen1. I was told the bars were on back order and it would take them them a couple weeks to make the seat, OK. So after a couple of months he is still saying the same thing. Then around july he stops responding to my emails and phone calls. Now its been 5 months since I paided for my stuff and he will not respond to my calls and emails and I have seen him posting on here lately trying to sell stuff WTF?

I have been dealing with Dan for years and have bought thousands of dollars of stuff from him multiple times and have never had a prob. Dan has been a stand up guy and has helped me with technical problems over the phone lots, even on weekends or whenever. This is why I'm so surprized by this. I hope that we can sort this out.

Has anyone eles had any problems with him?

Daniel has always been a stand up guy, I've purchased things, once or twice. Hopefully it will get squared away soon.

Still no response from him after countless phonecalls and some email attempts.

Come on Dan I just want to get this sqaured up.

He has been around here for years and has always been a good guy. I hope all is well with him and he gets this taken care of!!

via Tapatalk

He's been my mech for years and never done me wrong . I haven't heard from him for a little while , I know he has a different job now and is out of town some . hope it all gets fixed for you .

I finnally talked to him, he is working is some remote location in Nevada and hasn't had internet and just got cell phone service untill recently.

Were all good now:beerchug:

Back