Goldenchild...whats the deal??

Customs is a BEEEATCH!!
guns.gif

If ANYBODY thinks they are out money from Daniel,hit me up,I'll send you your money and me and Daniel will square up later.Daniel is heads up and standup,so if you feel like you need your money back before the stuff arrives,let me know.
I'm off to work,Thanks Buddy...
wish I lived in "Boring Oregon" man you do not know how good you have it... you should see this place... but at least we have a road with 2 turns for sport riding....

and this points out why most places will not do custom orders... thanks for hanging in there for the rest of us
smile.gif

Sweet!!Thanks Daniel... Don't worry about me cancelling. I still want the products, and I still want to buy from you. It just I have been sitting in the dark about these items for some time now. Please pm me your email address, that way we can communicate better. Thanks for letting me know whats up... And thanks again everyone for the support...

Sweet!!Thanks Daniel... Don't worry about me cancelling. I still want the products, and I still want to buy from you. It just I have been sitting in the dark about these items for some time now. Please pm me your email address, that way we can communicate better. Thanks for letting me know whats up... And thanks again everyone for the support...
Pm Sent...

This right here is what I love about the ORG, people from all walks of life and from all across this great nation have found ways to look out for one another, politely discuss problems, and solve them. No mudslinging, no back stabbing, and very rarely do we get an "internet A-hole", on this site. Gotta love the ORG!
thumb_up.gif

What no fight???
bowdown.gif
Oh well guess I'll have to
start some shyt with the wife lol. Have heard only
good things about GC and would not hesitate to deal
with at anytime as long as I have his E-Mail addy.

Back