global warming my ARSE!

dragonbusa

Registered
I live in southern TN for crying out loud, its 9 degres this morn.:banghead: I dont know about yall, but i could go for a little global warming:whistle:

Global Warming Man Says: Cooling is a symptom of global warming.

Because I say so. :laugh:

We have had 2 blizzards since Christmas Eve. Then two
polar blasts of air. Yesterday it got up to 9 F with sunshine
and it felt warm...really.

Global Warming Man Says: Cooling is a symptom of global warming.

Because I say so. :laugh:

So lets see here, Because its Hot its global warming, Because its cold its Global warming, I guess because its warm its global warming.

(( Pet Peeve Word )) WHATEVER

yea buddy he has there Skydivr. Al Bore, ...ahem Gore needs some of the global warming whazzoo up his whazzoo
:poke::poke:

Well if 33 degrees in Palm Beach , Florida feels warm to you than come on down.
I'm getting ready to go see the game at a friends. On the way I'm gonna pass by the beach for a look see.
I bet anything there are some northerners there running around in shorts and T shirt enjoying their vacation in SoFla !

well...they all got their "theories" but i ain't buy'in non of it....i go with what i know...and i know this...last winter?...i never hadta wear anything heavier than a long sleeve shirt (less i was riding oren..and then it was mesh gear)...and what followed was a very subtle hurricane season...this winter?...it so freaking freez'in i had to break out my alabama hunt'in gear..in south florida...it was 36 in miami this morning...31 at my place 100 miles north...so?..i'm thinking this hurricane seasons gonna be a real pisser...warm air over cold water never seems to get along.

well this morning when I got up for work it was -3 F here just east of Buffalo.... I could use a warm snap of 33*.... But god Im dieing for spring time...

If planetary cycles have anything to do with it, and I bet they do :whistle:, the Earth will either continue to warm back up to the temperatures that it was at before the last two ice ages or it will have another ice age and cool even more. We can do little to change planetary cycles. What we can do is find a way to coexist with what we have. At the current rate we will run out of vital resources in a few more decades if we don't change some of our habits fast. Recycling is a good start. Pressuring manufactures to product more biodegradable products would be a better option.

Back