looks like a great day.
cool.gif

another

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118098879 -->

IMG_0011.jpg

We will definitely have to do this again. Get a few more Busa's in though
biggrin.gif

Looks like you stopped down by Sabula for pics on the Mississippi?

Yep, just a quick break, then we hit the twisties in Savana. I think im going to get Greg a shirt that says "What a great road!" I wish we had more time, he probably had that grin on his face all the way home!

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118100693 -->

I might have to check that road out while I'm on vacation this week!

Great pics! Looks like a get together you guys will need to repeat several times a year. How are those Iowa mountain twisties anyway?
tounge.gif

Believe us, once you get along the Mississippi river, there are some good twisty roads up and down some pretty good drops too. They aren't mountains, but some good river bluffs. Great riding roads
wink.gif

I think we are going to try to get some video eventually. Then well let you be the judge! I think you may be suprised. Its a scenic road almost 10 miles long with lots of long sweepers, tight 35 MPH corners, elevation changes and short straits where you can hit three didgits easily. There are some views overlooking the farms that look like paintings, we just couldnt get ourselves to stop for pics though, it was nearing the end of the day and there was still alot of riding to do to get home.

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118101616 -->

Back