My Busa Bash saddlebag

Twt I've got two small ratchet straps I'm gonna use to make sure it stays. The bungie nets are only to keep it in place. But yes your right I dont want to lose it off the back. I'm not as worried about it damaging someone's car as I am about not having any clean underwear when I get there :)

Hey Blanca, go to the hardware store and get a little piece of plywood, and cut it to put it under the topcase. Screw the topcase to the plywood, then strap the plywood to the bike. Then use your bungee net on top of everything. No worries!

Bots that sounds like work :)
It aint goin anywhere with two bungies and two ratchet straps holding it.

Man, you should fiberglass that to a spare hump base and you wouldn't need any bungees or duct tape. :thumbsup:

If I make a mount for it I won't be able to remove it and be stock. I don't want to carry the regular passenger seat to put back on if I remove it? Don't want to ride around the whole time with it mounted either. This way I can just take it off, set it in the room and go.

To be honest Blanca, we all want you to leave it on, so we can pick on you in EVERY picture from the bash... :whistle:

I wouldnt mount one there simply because I would have to pack my hump inside cause there is no way I would ride around with the seat on :laugh:

I am going to modify my grab bar with a luggage rack like i did on my gen1 tail to fit my top case on :thumbsup:

Uh oh... I forgot I never posted a thread on this so no one knew about this... :hide:
This thing worked perfectly on my 16 hour round trip to the fall bash.

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

I wouldnt mount one there simply because I would have to pack my hump inside cause there is no way I would ride around with the seat on :laugh:

I am going to modify my grab bar with a luggage rack like i did on my gen1 tail to fit my top case on :thumbsup:

Very nice RusselJ..... I never saw this until now! You got the other style storage box I was looking at before I got this one! Nice job!

Uh oh... I forgot I never posted a thread on this so no one knew about this... :hide:
This thing worked perfectly on my 16 hour round trip to the fall bash.

RusselJ nice setup! I didnt see this before! I just did something like your deal. You got the other storage box I was looking at getting for the same purpose!
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/162173-almost-ready-bash-trip.html

IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0224.jpg

Bwahahahahaha! Killboy is gonna have a blast with you guys! I love ya but I wouldn't be caught dead with that on my bike:laugh:

This is kinda how mine is looking for the bash... Trying to source a bigger case that is cheap and can still get here in time. :please:

photo 5.jpg

photo 5.jpg

Back