My Lowering Links Broken While Cornering !

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
While cornering at a speed of 60mph (about 100 km/ph) my lowering links broken
sad.gif
, the bike started to vibrate , too hard to control , but , i finished the corner and get the bike to the safe lane . I'm very very lucky , nothing happened , also to the bike , even a spot on the bike ...

01-159.jpg

02-124.jpg

WOW!at least you saved it and didn't go down.I think I'd find a differant kind of link for lowering,something stronger.

Huston we have a problem, holy cow dude, at least you saved it!!!

Nice save, you're lucky. Where did you get those? They look unsafe. Look at how little amount of material(guessing aluminum) there is where they broke. Not surprised to see that with a design like that.

Happy you didn't go down. Time to buy Soupy's or Brock's.

+1 on then "Who" makes them. So others will know to stay clear of them.

Wonder why the material was so thin on that one side?
dunno.gif

BTW Hanes makes some good Underwear,But one good skid mark they are toast!
laugh.gif

Damn,thats scary sh!t there..i have brocks fully adjustable links,,,those you have there dont even look like they are made for busa,opening looks too big! gotta figure,they pretty much hold the entire weight of the bike so you want something with a reputable name.glad you and the bike made it through unscathed

I have a set with 3 holes in em and there isn't too much material between the middle hole and other 2 holes so Im always checking before each ride to make sure there are no defects.. Good save tho bro

I have a set with 3 holes in em and there isn't too much material between the middle hole and other 2 holes so Im always checking before each ride to make sure there are no defects.. Good save tho bro
I didn't like the way my 3-holers looked when I put my new arm on, so I made my own out of 1/4" thick stainless steel. They're not asjustable but who ever ajusts the 3-hole kind anyway.

i got them from a seller on ebay.co.uk , when i want to send him a message today , Ebay UK said , they removed the seller , i know now why they did this ...

thank you for all feedbacks ...

Hes not riding a busa so they should of did the job for his 1000 need to find out who made them and let them know maybe a recall or something glad you brought it out ok man and the bike and yourself are A ok  
thumb_up.gif

P.S Gulcu did you get vid of that why it was taking place since alot of us know your beautiful bike and the set up you got going on

Hes not riding a busa so they should of did the job for his 1000 need to find out who made them and let them know maybe a recall or something glad you brought it out ok man and the bike and yourself are A ok  
thumb_up.gif

P.S Gulcu did you get vid of that why it was taking place since alot of us know your beautiful bike and the set up you got going on
can't get the vid
sad.gif

i have a few tank-cam works , will share soon , i'm quite lack of time
sad.gif

sad.gif

Back