Lowering Links

Are you going to lower the front as well? The reason I ask is when we lowered Juli's Katana, we had to lower the front also to lower the bike completely. Then she was flat footed.

The front is already lowered as well. That is one of the things that hubby was saying to me about the suspenion or forks. They are not "stock" setting forks, but race suspension (I am not sure if I am explaining that as clearly as he could but he is not around). He took my SV to the track when we first got it and had the suspension set ??? . That is why he was telling me that there is not much give left in lowering.

I will say that when the front was lowered it made a HUGE difference than when only the rear was lowered. If I were at home I could attach a pic that might show it better. Will try tonight.

Okay, check this out. Brock's Performance SKU: S13-LL-SET http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/s...trse-1343/1300-Hayabusa-Lowering-Links/Detail

Looks like these go down 3". Apparently Hayabusa lowering links also fit the 1999-2002 SV650. I don't know about clearance issues though... Definitely check on that so you know nothing will bottom out or rub anywhere..

I spoke with a couple of folks at Brock's the other day, and they have great customer service. Surely they can help get it right for you. :beerchug:

The ADJUSTABLE WINDOW LINKS from Brocks will take my '08 ALMOST to the ground safely (thread still in the window)...check those...pricey but VERY sweet

Back