thumb_up.gif
cool.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
captainraymond @ Oct. 28 2007 said:
1209113[/ATTACH] AM]
ego booster...sounds like a sport drink.
smile.gif
        dont miss the next one   remember when we went hwy49  to 26 and then went west?   well, we go east on 26 to West Point and over to 88 then to Shake Ridge Rd. and back to El Dorado Hills for a total of 124 miles from my place and back
super.gif
........plan on it
muscle.gif

we gotta do this one within the next two weeks or the weather might change   its worht it to go even next week
wait forget that, we need to head up to the moon scape of the out back of Reno and do some high speed stuff
race.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

kool. looking forward to the next one. next weekend will be tough for me to do. both sat and sun have funeral...a good friends mother passed. other than that i will clear my schedule.

im gonna do hwy26 to West Point this coming weekend if anyone is interested
race.gif

Alright, stop the AARP and Depends jokes right now! Actually, Depends wouldn't have been a bad idea last night in high country, my suspension is so tight, coupled with the terrible road surface in the Donner Pass area, I think I lost 3 fillings and had to find a tree twice! Of course, with the ear buds, electric gloves, I'm so connected to the bike, I'm saying for 50 miles, "I can go a little bit farther, just a little farther, maybe even make it home". OK, that's oversharing, I'm gonna go grind some coffee beans, fire up a mug and watch some Speed and football! BTW, here's some more pics. Raydog

ps none of the pics do justice to the incredible riding, I guess cause we're riding and not taking pics!

P1000720.JPG

good to see you made it home doyle. hopefully we are coming out your way in next few weeks before it gets ugly. weather wise that is.

Back