Coastal run, Hwy 1, Skaggs

Doyle, its 10:35 are you there yet? plese check in
beerchug.gif

I wished i could have made it fella's. Looks like yall had good fun, playin in the dirt and all! My front tire was toast and today was the only day i could get it replaced , cause thurs and fri i had to work double shifts. I Got the deal from cycle gear 189 for a set! awesome! i got em on, scrubed in and ready for action. i 2 cant belive the difference in performance. So, lets start planning the next one!

Doyle just accused Bill of Being a "BLOOD" gang member...... I think Bill is going for his Strap YO......
cool.gif
ya know its funny you brought that up   i coulda sweared that Bill was saggin'
laugh.gif
If I am saggin, it's involuntary these days  
dunno.gif
You Might Be Right, After all Bill (MyMaster) told me to "Clean my Chain Before I Lube it"  
SHOCKED.gif
you lube it way to much, way to often, and to fast at the rate your going its gonna be stretched out prematurely

ozz, next time we ride, don't tell Robert there's twisties, he might wuss-out
thumb_down.gif

10:45 pm.....the Raydog has landed...it's cold and lonely goin across the Sierras AFTER a 480 mile ride! A hot shower and beddy bye.....thanks for the fun all y'all. Doyle

Wait!

Happy Birthday Raymond
birthday.gif
, no-not your hand, yes You! Congratulation's.

10_14_07_043.jpg

10:45 pm.....the Raydog has landed...it's cold and lonely goin across the Sierras AFTER a 480 mile ride! A hot shower and beddy bye.....thanks for the fun all y'all.  Doyle
ok good you there sleep well........................................rob

Back