Got new 2 wheel toy!! (pics)

(semi @ Sep. 14 2007,23:48) it's Friday night, VaB's won't be back until Monday morning to put me back in my cage
firedevil.gif
woohoo, let the good times roll
laugh.gif
pink toasters for everyone.....

Just thought of a whole lot of bad things I could say about that last comment you posted Semi. Involves collars and
zzwhip.gif

If I only had mad skillz with photoshop, Need vabs head shot and yours, a cage and a dominatrics body and we would be in business

(Fate @ Sep. 14 2007,23:58) If I only had mad shillz with photoshop, Need vabs head shot and yours, a cage and a dominatrics body and we would be in business
*must not open photoshop*

good angel on Vmans shoulder *don't open photoshop* devil on Vmans shoulder, *come on man do it, you know you want to*

(Fate @ Sep. 15 2007,00:00) good angel on Vmans shoulder *don't open photoshop* devil on Vmans shoulder, *come on man do it, you know you want to*
That is the truth....

I better just take my meds and go to bed....

hey vman, we're supposed to be picking on Fate...don't let him change the subject...he still hasn't posted up any bike pics
crazy.gif

and don't forget, you're hangin out drinking Fresca in that corner most of the time too

(vman1300 @ Sep. 14 2007,11:56)
(semi @ Sep. 14 2007,23:48) it's Friday night, VaB's won't be back until Monday morning to put me back in my cage
firedevil.gif
woohoo, let the good times roll
laugh.gif
pink toasters for everyone.....
WOOHOO, pink toasters!

I mean, wow... i guess that's kinda cool.
tounge.gif

Are we banging on "Fate" here or what ??.  C'mon you girly-men bang on him.  Violation of org rules is a serious offense and he's treating it like a parking ticket..........

Ummm....let's see....goes something like this for me.....

Pics ?...where's the two-wheeled-pics "FATE" was supposed post in here...I CAME IN HERE FOR PICS D@AMMIT.....THE PANTY-WEARING POST WHORES HAVE "GOTTA GO !!!"......How many times do I have to fall for the "There's pics in here" to find NO PICS........ it's
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

Kind of like Bill Clinton saying... "I didn't inhale"...C'mon Bill you smoked that DOOB, and you were banging Monica in the Oval Office too with a cigar......

PICS.............

WHERE'S THE D@MN PICS
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
/...Hello 411 please transfer me to 911, yes maam' this IS an EMERGENCY, cause there AIN'T NO PICS......
pissed.gif

Hello Domino's, besides pizza's....do you deliver PICS
rock.gif
?.....This guy Fate is as bad as Domino's...they don't deliver PICS EITHER.......

What's this world coming to when POST HOES can come into a nice Hayabusa community and JERK US AROUND WITH NO PICS
rock.gif
?.........
rant.gif

I'd hate to be the kind of ORG member that says, "He Guys check out my new ride and come to the party with NO PICS........."...........

Kind of like looking at Playboy without the PICs..."on the cover it says "OOOOOhhhhhh look inside for more of Mariah Carey...." just to find someone had already snipped all the PICS"....BUZZ KILL........

On South Park they call this "Shenanigans"....you know what they did to the Carny's over Shenanigans, don't cha
rock.gif

BEAT THE LIVIN'...........

......."PICS RIGHT OUT OF THEM".....................

"Yer HONOR.........I REST MY CASE ON MY PICS !!!!!"........At least "I" brought one...........

hangers.jpg

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Now that's roasting a POST-HOE with NO PICS !!!!.........
firedevil.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

AAAssjani.gif

What a  
newbie.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

I'm not sure how I got the blame for the no pics thing. I always posted up pics. OK, so sometimes they were hogger style tease pics, but pics none the less.

The clocks ticking Fate......

Hmmmmm...Rayabusa at the beach, "Just makin' coffee"(Jon Lovitz)..........

Looks like someone went to Laguna Seca..............
tounge.gif

Tick...Tock...
cool.gif

(Spudley @ Sep. 15 2007,09:37) Hmmmmm...Rayabusa at the beach, "Just makin' coffee"(Jon Lovitz)..........

Looks like someone went to Laguna Seca..............
tounge.gif

Tick...Tock...
cool.gif
That's actually georgiabusa05.  I was the photographer.
biggrin.gif

If you liked that one you will love this one
cool.gif

P1020850.JPG

cool.gif

Uhhhh.........Georgiabusa05, and Rayabusa are "swingers'"
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?.
wow.gif
........ummmm......

Together
rock.gif
?........
tounge.gif

WHOA, WAIT a MINUTE...that came out ALL WRONG..............................WHOAAAaaaaaa...WAIT A MINUTE....did I just say "CAME OUT
rock.gif
!!!!"...........
tounge.gif

YO FATE....Tick....Tock.......
cool.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

tounge.gif

Back