The Vice Presidential Debate

Yubetcha I watched! Every darn tootin minute of it, heck yeah (wink) (smile):rofl: Clik and Clak's mommy, or is it Trig and Trak??? even says NUKULER!:lol::rofl::lol: Gawd, how did she ever get elected Governor of an American state? Her opponent must have been a real piece of work.

Hands down Joe Biden won the debate. Hell, Biden for Prez!!! :thumbsup:

Hey now, I'm sure there are bags of rocks out there who take offense at that. I know many rocks, both in bags and not in bags, that aren't anywhere near that dumb.

Hey y'all, Joe Six-Pack wouldn't like that kinda talk!!

Who in the Hell is Joe Six-Pack anyway?? Is he married to Trailer Park Suzy??

I am a Texan, and I purchase all of my beer in nothing less than a Twelve Pack, preferably Heineken, Sam Adams, Shiner Bock, Lowenbrau, etc.

yeah Biden did well, how many times did he stumble on Obama's name. Sounded like he kept wanting to call him Osama but would catch himself. What a piece of work, I have no use for him at all and believe Palin was much better on target and reached the people much better.

Yubetcha I watched! Every darn tootin minute of it, heck yeah (wink) (smile):rofl: Clik and Clak's mommy, or is it Trig and Trak??? even says NUKULER!:lol::rofl::lol: Gawd, how did she ever get elected Governor of an American state? Her opponent must have been a real piece of work.

Hands down Joe Biden won the debate. Hell, Biden for Prez!!! :thumbsup:

What a sad state of affairs were in here in the USA.. Let me preface this by saying I'm an "independent" I'm not to crazy about any of the candidates..

I think Palin was a joke... The bar was lowered for her..
(I guess the goal was for her to really connect with middle America / Joe six pack)..
All she really needed to do was NOT make any outright ignorant statements, in that aspect she was a super star..
How foolish we all are if we don't actually see that she IS NOT qualified for the VP slot...
As yourself a question, in the tuff financial times were in why would McCain have not chosen Mitt Romney ??? , someone with a stellar finance and business back ground ???
(Let me answer it for ya...)
Politics... McCain new that the American public for the most part might not be smart enough to realize that the goal was to pick up votes from
"Joe six pack & disgruntled Hillary Clinton female supporters"

Funny everyone here seems to think Palin lost the debate (I agree), but the poll in the other thread indicates otherwise...at least as of 1:30pm today.

Ha, the Republicants are sure quiet today.....:rofl: "yeah Biden did well"
Is that it? All you can say is that he stumbled on Obama's name and Palin was much better? Better at what?:rofl: Looking and smiling?

Leave Republicans alone....
They getting back anonymously voting in another tread.

I would really want to hear why they think she did well.

I don't understand...how come a person who is a governor of a state is not qualified to hold the do-nothing job of veep, but yet a junior do-nothing senator is qualified to be the prez?

Fact is no matter how the election goes we all lose.

Who watched The Vice Presidential Debate.
I dont think palin did too well.

Are you talking about those two puppets that were on stage with the strings moving their mouths and hands?

Dam I thought that was a Saturday Night Live Skit

People really talk like that, (reading que cards in less then 90 sec's) in a debate?

Wow

Ahhh..Senator Motormouth (as called in Washington).

Stumble? Like at a Dem rally when he encouraged a person in a wheelchair to stand up?

Yeah, he's an idiot.

r8

You betcha!

Fargo.jpg

I can't believe that McCain "snatched defeat out of certain victory..." (well maybe not defeat, I still think he will win...) He could have picked any one of the Republican Presidential candidates and made this race whole lot easier. Liberman would have been a better choice than Palin.... I like her, but she was not the best or the easiest choice.... IMHO

Back