Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pc5 for a 2000 Hayabusa?

lvdaytona

Registered
Got a 2000 that is stock except for a full 4-2-2 Black Widow exhaust. Would I gain anything by going to a pc5 and having it dyno tuned? Would there be any significant gains to justify the $$?

as far as i know the ´00 (and ´99) have no restrictions -- so what 4 the pc5? makes no sense for me and it CAN! make issues.

as far as i know the ´00 (and ´99) have no restrictions -- so what 4 the pc5? makes no sense for me and it CAN! make issues.

Those ecu's as you know cannot be tuned, so a PowerCommander is needed to adjust the air/fuel on a dyno.

Got a 2000 that is stock except for a full 4-2-2 Black Widow exhaust. Would I gain anything by going to a pc5 and having it dyno tuned? Would there be any significant gains to justify the $$?

A 'Good' dyno tune with a full exhaust, you will potentially gain 5-10 wheel hp, and 2-3 lb feet of torque, but more importantly, a better power curve and smoother power delivery.
Also look into the small and large airbox mods for a Gen1, the large airbox mod for full exhaust.

Top Bottom