Pc5 and TRE

I'd leave the 2nd throttle plates alone unless you have a ton of money for dyno time to realize what is probably a small gain if any. Back when ECU Editor came out a guy by the name of Petrik, who developed it, did lots of testing. He said the factory setting on the plates at 94% made the most power, any more open than that he stated it lost power probably due to turbulence in the TB If you chose to pay with them let us know the results I'd be curious.

I have that STP map set by Smith in my saved Gen2 Busa unrestricted bin file.
It does make a difference.

I know it will likely be a one and done. I just don't think I like the idea of having an ecu locked to a tuner an hour away. If I ever need to get back into it there will be a one time $150 unlock fee, and I'll have to pay the tuner to change what I need done. Then if I move away what do I do? I can already see adding a quick shifter in the future and I'd prefer to do that in the ecu.
flash by mail and PC base map then

I have that STP map set by Smith in my saved Gen2 Busa unrestricted bin file.
It does make a difference.
Do you have a before and after dyno run with just the changes on the STP settings? Inquiring minds want to know. Running in a P-P class I need all the little things.

Do you have a before and after dyno run with just the changes on the STP settings? Inquiring minds want to know. Running in a P-P class I need all the little things.
I don't have a dyno sheet.
I just have the stp map saved in the bin file.

Well I bought the Hindle exhaust today. I'm going to have to polish it to match but the voodoo is too loud. I also asked the tuner about a quick shifter. He recommended using race tools within Woolich... Another $500 for that. How are the quick shifters that use ecu editor? I may just have him tune my PC5 on the dyno and flash the ecu myself. I wish I could just find a dyno tuner that uses ecu editor. So many decisions....

Well I bought the Hindle exhaust today. I'm going to have to polish it to match but the voodoo is too loud. I also asked the tuner about a quick shifter. He recommended using race tools within Woolich... Another $500 for that. How are the quick shifters that use ecu editor? I may just have him tune my PC5 on the dyno and flash the ecu myself. I wish I could just find a dyno tuner that uses ecu editor. So many decisions....
When I had mine tuned the guy told me Ecu editor files can become corrupt. He wouldn’t even use his computer I had to bring mine for him to do it.

Back