Cancel culture

Set aside for education? Rofl. They just want the MONEEEEE so like you said they can go spend it. Every one would be broke in a month. And you know what I was talking about. The San Fran city council meetings were chock full of people who have no relation to anyone that was a slave. Yes there are many but by now there are probably even more who aren’t that still feel entitled and deserving. FREE is how they want it. All of it.
Just curious how you know they aren't related to a slave. Every black person in the US has a good possibility of being related to a slave. Further, the economic effects of Jim Crow, city planners who ran highways through successful black neighborhoods, and on and on are the reason we need a way to allow people to lift themselves out of poverty.

You could find no positive info on ivermectin
Anyone who advised its use were fired, canceled and disappeared.
Anything and everything regarding masks was ‘they work don’t ask questions’
I could go on but the availability of info contrary to the govts directive was non existent.
There was ONE story to be told and it was theirs nobody else’s.
Surprised you think it was different?

It will be no different regarding anything or anyone else they don’t like soon enough.
Hell Colorado just erased trump from the 24 potus ticket. Stole the right of the people to vote for who they wish. It’s criminal.
I guess it’s now time to remove Biden from all red state ballots due to the 28th and his mental incapacity.

The very definition of paranoia:

“It will be no different regarding anything or anyone else they don’t like soon enough.“

Kudos to Colorado for doing their duty. They aren’t the criminal, that lying traitorous bastard is. And they didn’t steal the right of the voters blah blah blah. Anyone that wants to can write in his name as it’s always been in any election.

“Hell Colorado just erased trump from the 24 potus ticket. Stole the right of the people to vote for who they wish. It’s criminal.”

Whats he got now, over 90 civil and criminal cases against him? Wuttaguy…..let’s all vote for him!!!

Yes I clearly remember a Democrat elected I think State Representative went public stating she took that Ivermectin and was clear of symptoms in like 3 days.

She was never seen again. She posted on her government site that she had been Censored by her party. I'll try and find the clip. She broke ranks with the Dem narrative. Curtains for her.

And I can't remember her name. I'm sure they'd prefer details like that get forgotten as thoroughly as possible.

Geebus man, trump had no scientific basis for his comments and she didn’t either. For all she (or anyone else) knows she would’ve gotten better without it. Her (local) censoring was to prevent the gullible (like you?) from taking a medication that wasn’t designed (or tested) to treat Covid. Sheesh….

For the people who want to complain about Colorado and Trump being removed from the ballot here are a few things to consider. It will get appealed to the supreme court and considering how Trump was able to stack the court with right wing judges it will probably get over turned if he has not been found guilty by then.

Abraham Lincoln's (a republican) name was removed from many southern states (different than what Colorado did) but it didn't matter. Lincoln won the presidency without the support of the racist dixiecrat m'fkers in the south that now call themselves republicans today which is a big f'n sham.

The very definition of paranoia:

“It will be no different regarding anything or anyone else they don’t like soon enough.“

Kudos to Colorado for doing their duty. They aren’t the criminal, that lying traitorous bastard is. And they didn’t steal the right of the voters blah blah blah. Anyone that wants to can write in his name as it’s always been in any election.

“Hell Colorado just erased trump from the 24 potus ticket. Stole the right of the people to vote for who they wish. It’s criminal.”

Whats he got now, over 90 civil and criminal cases against him? Wuttaguy…..let’s all vote for him!!!
We can circle back to this when scotus overturns it. You’re fine with the Colorado court and their ruling right? It’s the law right? So when scotus overturns it you and all others will be fine right? Of course not. Then it’ll be ‘the extremist court did his bidding waaaah waaaah waaaah’

But wait! I can guarandamntee you you’ll be just fine if scotus lets it stand.
Wontcha?

For the people who want to complain about Colorado and Trump being removed from the ballot here are a few things to consider. It will get appealed to the supreme court and considering how Trump was able to stack the court with right wing judges it will probably get over turned if he has not been found guilty by then.

Abraham Lincoln's (a republican) name was removed from many southern states (different than what Colorado did) but it didn't matter. Lincoln won the presidency without the support of the racist dixiecrat m'fkers in the south that now call themselves republicans today which is a big f'n sham.
I'm no lawyer. But I agree it will go to the Supreme Court. Colo is attempting to make it illegal to write him in as well. I'm not sure there is a legal way a state can prevent a U.S. citizen from voting for whomever they want at the federal level. Unless they had been barred at the federal level. Even then, the waters would be murky.

So for that alone, I think it will have to be heard. Irrelevant of what Trumps legal tanglings are.

He currently leads Biden in the polls. And it gets wider than the previous poll results. So that is a problem the Dems are trying furiously to try and not make reality.

Trump could end up pardoning himself. Lol.

Just curious how you know they aren't related to a slave. Every black person in the US has a good possibility of being related to a slave. Further, the economic effects of Jim Crow, city planners who ran highways through successful black neighborhoods, and on and on are the reason we need a way to allow people to lift themselves out of poverty.
I wouldn’t go so far as to say every. There’s millions of black people here now who came or whose family came by other ways.
Let’s say a man who grew up in France born to a Kenyan father emigrates to the USA. We find out his grandfather was a slave. Would he be entitled to reparations in your mind? How far back are we gonna go as far as searching for slaves and their descendants? Slaves were here long before the civil war. How far out into the family tree of a man who was a slave are we gonna pay? Cousins uncles aunts nieces third removed sister? It’s a ridiculous nightmare that had zero real intent other than deceit and pacification for votes.

We can circle back to this when scotus overturns it. You’re fine with the Colorado court and their ruling right? It’s the law right? So when scotus overturns it you and all others will be fine right? Of course not. Then it’ll be ‘the extremist court did his bidding waaaah waaaah waaaah’

But wait! I can guarandamntee you you’ll be just fine if scotus lets it stand.
Wontcha?

It was a 4/3 vote, not exactly a windfall so I fully expect it to be appealed and possibly overturned. And BTW, trump’s “extremist” court as you call it hasn’t been very beneficial to him yet has it? What was it, 59 cases lost or declined due to essentially, BS, almost all by trump appointees. Wuttaguy….

Geebus man, trump had no scientific basis for his comments and she didn’t either. For all she (or anyone else) knows she would’ve gotten better without it. Her (local) censoring was to prevent the gullible (like you?) from taking a medication that wasn’t designed (or tested) to treat Covid. Sheesh….
You're right no way of telling if it was the medicine or she just got better in 3 days just like 85% of the population. All that said I don't think she should have been censured for that alone; it seems she might have been misliked before the whole affair. Regardless it's one person and hardly proof that all anti protocol info is censored or erased. That is truly BS fodder for people too lazy to research things. In this case I believe it's politics, Reps vs Dems, as she apparently she ruffled the feathers of her Democratic colleagues by praising Trump, business as usual.

I believe scotus will rule unanimously against Colorado and overturn it. It’s gonna be the ultimate slap down. Courts are supposed to rule on law not feelings. The judges in Colorado did not do that. He’s not been convicted and not even charged with insurrection yet the court what? There can be no other word than FEEL. They feel/believe/whatever he did. 4-3 ruling. All 4 democrat appointed. 2 Ivy League grads. We know how they are wired. And one who is gay. No way their feeelz got in the way eh? Nah…lol

It was a 4/3 vote, not exactly a windfall so I fully expect it to be appealed and possibly overturned. And BTW, trump’s “extremist” court as you call it hasn’t been very beneficial to him yet has it? What was it, 59 cases lost or declined due to essentially, BS, almost all by trump appointees. Wuttaguy….
So then everyone should be hunky dory when scotus rules against colorado right? As you say they haven’t been his best ally.

This really four dimensional chess for the most powerful seat in the world and both sides are pulling all punches. I’d expect nothing less

So then everyone should be hunky dory when scotus rules against colorado right? As you say they haven’t been his best ally.

This really four dimensional chess for the most powerful seat in the world and both sides are pulling all punches. I’d expect nothing less
When I read the news my first thought was ( after thinking good on you, Colorado, one of the first states to legalize marijuana now you slap that idiot upside his orange head) that it would be overturned. Trump must be defeated by the voters again. Might not happen but that is the only way to decide this.

Last edited:
He currently leads Biden in the polls. And it gets wider than the previous poll results.
The Dems are too stupid to figure out that people care a lot less about unemployment numbers then they do buying groceries and gas. If they can't figure that out between now and 9/10 months from now Trump has a shot. Trump has never been popular despite what his followers would like to believe. Even against a very unpopular Hillary, Trump still lost the general election by over 3 million and even then, he flirted with rigged voter conspiracy theories.

Trump could end up pardoning himself. Lol.
Crazy isn't it....LOL!!!

Back on topic.....I was playing some Halo (getting my ass handed to me...) and I typed in the word "Drunk" into the chat to describe another player not myself...ok...now that we got that straight and Halo bleeped it out....all I saw was "####"....like WTF....the left can take things too far to I always preach balance....the country is out of balance...it's a fight for the extreme left vs. the extreme right.....TBH though I would rather have my chat words cancelled then live in a fascist, nazi America.

I wouldn’t go so far as to say every. There’s millions of black people here now who came or whose family came by other ways.
Let’s say a man who grew up in France born to a Kenyan father emigrates to the USA. We find out his grandfather was a slave. Would he be entitled to reparations in your mind? How far back are we gonna go as far as searching for slaves and their descendants? Slaves were here long before the civil war. How far out into the family tree of a man who was a slave are we gonna pay? Cousins uncles aunts nieces third removed sister? It’s a ridiculous nightmare that had zero real intent other than deceit and pacification for votes.
2 issues with your perspective. 1. reparations should not be limited to race. 2. reparations go beyond slavery. There was a surgical effort to prevent the development of generational wealth in this country, and it is still ongoing. Many Native Americans had land literally stolen by whites who ignored legal treaties and contracts - there are no statutes of limitations on those thefts.

Again, reparations are about leveling the playing field for people or groups who have been unfairly (illegally) oppressed. Reparations shouldn't say, "Everyone gets a car!". It should say that if you work hard and do the things you're supposed to do, you'll get what you've earned regardless of race (including white) or gender.

Trump isn't playing 4 D chess. All he has to do is sit back and let Joe be Joe. That and let the Dems contort themselves into pretzels trying to get a court ruling that keeps him from being the guy who beat the best candidate they could field.
The Dems are too stupid to figure out that people care a lot less about unemployment numbers then they do buying groceries and gas. If they can't figure that out between now and 9/10 months from now Trump has a shot. Trump has never been popular despite what his followers would like to believe. Even against a very unpopular Hillary, Trump still lost the general election by over 3 million and even then, he flirted with rigged voter conspiracy theories.

Crazy isn't it....LOL!!!
And they are too stupid to realize that once again, they themselves make Trump the only thing the voters see. They didn't learn their lesson. Trump just needs to be what people see and talk about. They are campaigning for him.

They are gonna single handedly get a womanizing, lying, self centered, connman, convicted of fraud, re-elected.

Back