Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VERY Proud of my Daughter!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
I am so very proud of my Daugher. Last night she was the co-emcee of her grade school's Christmas 'show'. She was on stage the entire hour-long show with a ton of lines she memorized and delivered from memory, announcing all the 'acts'. Not only did she look like a million bucks but she did and OUTSTANDING job. Here is a small sample. My Wife and I are VERY proud of her!

It grieves me greatly to think that 20 parents are without their children tonight because of some sorry garbage coward POS nutcase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Sky - you've raised a very well spoken young lady :thumbsup:

While I'd really like to take credit (puffing out chest), It's her mother that gets the credit.

very nice and congrats! she was more like a BILLION bux!
God bless you and your family.

That's awesome man. She really does have a great voice and very sure of herself. You and the wife must be doing it right. Are you sure she's yours? :laugh:

Congrats man, shes got a heck of alot more confidence than me on stage :thumbsup:

Hey DivrMan, that kid is awfully cute! Must take after her mama? :tongue2:

I know you are proud of that girl. It's heart warming when a child makes you proud to be their Pa.

Hey, it's not too late to make a couple more! :dunno:

Oh,,,,,,,,,,,, and if you need help just call me.

I know how it's done! :whistle:

Rick Suave just wants to know if you got her a phone yet and what's the number?
:laugh:

She did great congrats.

Top Bottom