Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out doing some riding...pics inside

mynewride

Registered
Left wichita yesterday rode into AR then into MO and back into AR to sleep into bentonville. This morning I rode the pig trail twice then moved on to talamina pass. Rode into south OK and back into AR. We are currently staying in Waldron AR. I only have a few pics on my phone but I'll get the rest off of my digital slr when I get home, along with my hero can footage.

I almost cleared the chicken strips....yay. I felt very comfortable and actually it felt relaxed, almost slow. Anyhow envoy the few pics I have as a teaser.

uploadfromtaptalk1336271855697.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1336271883559.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1336271898045.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1336271936910.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1336271951813.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1336271960591.jpg

How did you do the pans? Do you have one of those cameras that do them automatically? Nice stuff.

Nice RKA Luggage - lookin' good! :thumbsup:

Nice RKA Luggage - lookin' good! :thumbsup:

Speaking of that what's the cost for a new insert for the main part of the bags. I had it a little close to my exhaust on my last ride and it distorted pretty bad

What kind of a phone do you have? How do you post pics off the phone? I have tried but never have been able to. I have the HTC merge phone. Nice pics and thanks for sharing

What kind of a phone do you have? How do you post pics off the phone? I have tried but never have been able to. I have the HTC merge phone. Nice pics and thanks for sharing

I'm using a galaxy nexus by Samsung. I use tapatalk to post pics

Home safe and sound with my girls. 1300 miles down this week. What editing software do you all use for go pro

Nice shots bro, keep them coming!

I am having the hardest time uploading anything so seeing shots like this is making me try to figure out what I'm doing wrong!:banghead:

Top Bottom