RussellJ down on the Dragon

I have a family to provide for so my busa gets treated with the respect she commands.

And just so everyone knows that wasn't a crack at anyone. Stuff happens, I laid mine down july of last year doing the exact same thing as russellj.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

There are two kinds of riders, those who have fallen, and those who will fall.

Was not happy to see the subject of this thread, but am damn glad you are OK. At least you won't have to fill out a safety report when you get back to work because there was no injuries or hospital visits :)

Not a matter of IF...its a matter of
When.
Really happy to hear you are ok and can continue riding:-) that always helps :-)
Can't wait to see video!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Glad you are having fun....sorry about the get off. Glad you are ok and bikes not too bad.

Glad to hear that your ok Russel. If there is any thing that is positive, your with some of the best people on the Org. to help you out. Good luck on getting your bike back togather.

I don't like hearing about people going down at the bash. Glad you're ok and the busa doesn't look to bad at all. Hate to sound like a momma bear but how about you push your limits on the track and ride public roads with in the limits? Deal?

In a perfect world that would happen but ill try mommy :beerchug:

My left exhaust is a wee bit scratched. Block's alien head lions? I think so :thumbsup:

Went out and rode the skyward this afternoon. Looks like ill be just fine continuing to ride. I wasn't pushing the limits mom..........................................:laugh:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

That's not the way to play nice on the Dragon Russell.

Glad you okay, enjoy the rest of the bash.
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Thank goodness it was all minor. You got our hearts racing for a while. Now to the rest of you keep it between the ditches!!!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

In a perfect world that would happen but ill try mommy :beerchug:

My left exhaust is a wee bit scratched. Block's alien head lions? I think so :thumbsup:

Went out and rode the skyward this afternoon. Looks like ill be just fine continuing to ride. I wasn't pushing the limits mom..........................................:laugh:

I have spy's up there just so you know!:watching:

His extreme training prepared him for battle with the Dragon and he was able to walk away unscathed because he's a UNITED STATES MARINE.

Oorah.

Bike don't look too bad. I'm really glad your ok.

I am glad u are ok. I also think it's cool that you took responsibility for the accident. I mean you didn't blame the tires, the wind, the road conditions........................etc. You just Fudged UP and it happens.

Robert

Watch the skyway too; where it stays "SLOW" spray painted into the pavement, PAY ATTENTION. Glad you are ok

Ya know, we let you off the base for a couple of days and you get yourself into trouble. :poke:
I'm happy to hear you are alright and in good spirits. The bike can and will be as good as new with some new Chinese oem plastics, case cover, lever, screen. :whistle:
Seriously, glad you are ok!

Ya know, we let you off the base for a couple of days and you get yourself into trouble. :poke:
I'm happy to hear you are alright and in good spirits. The bike can and will be as good as new with some new Chinese oem plastics, case cover, lever, screen. :whistle:
Seriously, glad you are ok!

Already working on a parts list for Wang Ling. :laugh:

Back