RussellJ down on the Dragon

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Semi reports that RussellJ went down today on the Dragon. He is uninjured save for a few bruises. Bike has broken windscreen, at least one lever, and rashed plastics. That is all the information I have at this time. More to come later.

Aw crap! I'm glad he's okay. Let me know if you guys need anything up there. I'm at home, but not too far away.

Oh man, sorry to hear that, I hope he didnt get too beat up, the bike can get fix easy.

Really? :lol: yeah I came in too quick around a corner, went wide because i had to brake, and went off the side at about 10-15mph cause i got her real slowed down without locking anything. lever windscreen and a few scratches. I have a little red mark on my left arm that i have no idea how it happened. No big deal. Bike still runs perfect shes just not as purty.

All will be made up for when acehole gets back and we get the video of me and him tearing it up nasty

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

uploadfromtaptalk1316893264000.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1316893464471.jpg

Don't look too bad at all. Sorry you went down!

via Tapatalk

Nah, dont be sorry. It was bound to happen eventually since I have never been down before. Ive had an awesome weekend and kept pushing myself to the limit. I just happened to misread this corner and paid for it.

So far I have been able to learn lessons the easy way but some have to be learned the hard way :laugh:

Thats a fantastic attitude Russellj. It sucks that it happened but at least it's not permanent and you are healthy.

Keep having a good time out there guys and be safe.

That's not too bad but it sucks that you got both sides. You're right...two types of riders; those who have crashed and those who are going too. Glad you got it out of your system with a minor one. Now, don't do it again!

Nah, dont be sorry. It was bound to happen eventually since I have never been down before. Ive had an awesome weekend and kept pushing myself to the limit. I just happened to misread this corner and paid for it.

So far I have been able to learn lessons the easy way but some have to be learned the hard way :laugh:

I don't like hearing about people going down at the bash. Glad you're ok and the busa doesn't look to bad at all. Hate to sound like a momma bear but how about you push your limits on the track and ride public roads with in the limits? Deal?

Back