This site is going to cost me my job

LastBusa

Registered
It's been a couple of years since my last busa. Now that I'm back on one and back on the site, it's happening all over again. Soooo many new threads to read. I actually have to set rules for myself when I come to work in the morning.

Come to think of it...how do I become a paid member? I've paid money for many things that pale in comparison to the amount of value, enjoyment, entertainment, and knowledge I have gotten from this site (and the one's in the past that had a lot of the current members as well).

Thanks to all the people that made this site happen.:beerchug:

Last edited:
It's been a couple of years since my last busa. Now that I'm back on one and back on the site, it's happening all over again. Soooo many new threads to read. I actually have to set rules for myself when I come to work in the morning.

No need I am sure your boss has some rules for ya :poke: :laugh:

...ps don't blame the site it's all on you :laugh:

No need I am sure your boss has some rules for ya :poke: :laugh:

...ps don't blame the site it's all on you :laugh:

Here's a chuckle for you. Being the sole IT guy at this company, I'm the one that monitors web usage and worked with the exec level to determine the web usage policies. Never thought I would have to review them for myself personally.

Man, I just had a wave of guilt...OK, it's gone now:whistle:.

I'm slowly getting back after a time out. Trying to ease back in 50/50 between here and FB and a few other places :whistle:

Come to think of it...how do I become a paid member? I've paid money for many things that pale in comparison to the amount of value, enjoyment, entertainment, and knowledge I have gotten from this site

it is easy and thanks for asking.

send check (make it out to cash) to
CQT1414
PO Box 1340
Fort Worth Tx

thanks for your support

we aren't currently taking any donations but there are a couple ways you can help us out- 1) purchase your mods, gear, etc. from our sponsors who pay the bills around here and 2) be available and willing to help someone else out who might have a question or just need a friendly welcome and pat on the back

btw, :welcome: back

we aren't currently taking any donations but there are a couple ways you can help us out- 1) purchase your mods, gear, etc. from our sponsors who pay the bills around here and 2) be available and willing to help someone else out who might have a question or just need a friendly welcome and pat on the back

btw, :welcome: back

I guess I'm doing my part then:laugh:

Back