2011 Eureka Springs June 3-5

on the road in about 30 minutes...115pm...should arrive around 830pm or soo...safe driving everyone. see ya in a bit.

See yall Friday, Or maybe thursday morning if I can get bikes back together tonight, Bob please PM me your number so I can call and see if yall are still there in there morning before I come over, And Chris75181 if you want PM me yours also in case Bob doesnt see this. Thx

Not sure yet if we will be coming in tomorrow afternoon or Friday. Still ironing out details.

WOW! Do I get some kind of award for the most posts?
Group: Members

340 miles and made it in time for lunch at the Angler with NINJA KILLER. Come on everyone, we'll leave the lights on for ya! In fact, we'll even stay up and wait for you!! :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

340 miles and made it in time for lunch at the Angler with NINJA KILLER. Come on everyone, we'll leave the lights on for ya! In fact, we'll even stay up and wait for you!! :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Pics or Ban!

on the road in about 30 minutes...115pm...should arrive around 830pm or soo...safe driving everyone. see ya in a bit.

Late start...now stuck in traffic in OK. Damb contruction....looking n like 10-11 arrival..
Posted via Mobile Device

ATTENTION: the gas station at the end of the road by the Angler and the one just east of there on 62 were hit by lightning and their gas pumps are not working...don't depend on them for fuel :beerchug:

Crap, will have to go into eureka or south on 23 to shell station.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

also, be careful coming through the town just north of the Arkansas border if you are on 37...they have a dark blue undercover car that will turn on his red and blue lights and shake his finger at you...don't ask me how i know :banghead: :laugh:

Back