Dyno Run What will I get in HP?

hayabusapower

Registered
Getting my gen 1 hayabusa dyno tuned next week :thumbsup: I'm trying to get an idea of how much hp I will gain. My mods r full yoshimura TRS exhaust, Air box mod "I cut off the flapper'', I replace the two longer velocity stack with short ones, BMC race air filter and bazzaz Z-Fi fuel controller. So what do you thing I will get. Thanks :beerchug:

Is their a prize for being the closest 161.33HP Unless blue then should do 200HP easy Blue are the best at making power :whistle::cheerleader:

Getting my gen 1 hayabusa dyno tuned next week :thumbsup: I'm trying to get an idea of how much hp I will gain. My mods r full yoshimura TRS exhaust, Air box mod "I cut off the flapper'', I replace the two longer velocity stack with short ones, BMC race air filter and bazzaz Z-Fi fuel controller. So what do you thing I will get. Thanks :beerchug:

How much did you have before the Mods?

Mine had 35,000 miles on it. Stock exhaust, KN filter, +3 in the rear and -1 in the front. Pulled 149 HP and 146 top speed in 3rd gear. Didn't have it tuned it was just dynoed at a local bike night, not sure how accurate. I was please with the results. HP and TQ are numbers I like the seat of the pants feel :thumbsup: but I would love to have it tuned if I could find a shop that would screw me over they are very hard to come by, or I am just too picky.

A good tune should get you around 10 more hp than your baseline. That's ballpark, tuners, dynos, and bikes vary.

Back