Went to the dyno today....

jeremy_283

Registered
Gen I: Pair valve removed, small airbox mod, full yoshimura exhaust system, BMC air filter, velocity stacks...... max pull was 167HP on a different run....

Hows it look?

o7 gsx1300r.jpg

Last edited:
they were so nice to me, they looked over my bike and figured out my problem as to why my bike wasnt running (bad fuel) he went to the gas station and got ME fuel and all i had to do was pay for gas (i wasnt from the area)... it was XSV Sports out of Kansas City that did it for me, they didn't charge me any extra either for the diagnostics of why my bike wasnt running

XSV sports, check my recent topics, one of the guys that helped dyno posted in it, great people and know what they're doing... their name is also on the dyno chart...

I have a similar set up.. almost exactly the same numbers..167 is a nice figure on 87 octane...makes me happy..

Whats the advantage blocking or removing the pair valve? What I have read it seems it is mostly for aftermarket exhausts and back firing.

Yep backfiring mostly... shot some cools flames a few times.. now without the P-valve..no more ..flames.. kinda miss um' lol

Back