2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Spring) Check Rm Reservations!

I have everything packed. I got it all in my tankbag, including shoes. :D Now to get through the next 2 days of work. Going to see Darrius Rucker at Riverbend on Wednesday night then leave Ringgold about 6:30am Thursday morning. :) Cant wait to see everyone and meet some new folks. :)

That will be a great show. I love his new music :beerchug:

Advertisement? - I'd prob like to sell the used Galfer Wave rotors and Vortex Rearsets off my GenII Busa I'm bringin over if anyone is interested is inspecting them while at PW. The transaction will have to occur completely after the event. (thanks for consideration!)

Needs
- I'd also like a GENII Bodywork expert to have a look at the fitment on my steed and predict if something is not fitted correctly or if there is a more serious cause.

Thanks in advance!

went by point west today had a great ride there also got a room for saturday night there still is some confusion on rooms so if your coming please call and confirm but he was getting the place ready for as he said he has been busy cleaning rooms and the yard for our arrival

IMG00099.jpg

IMG00100.jpg

beautiful day to ride today didn't get to ride as much as i wanted have to get a job if i want to move here but obvisouly i was there

We now have DEMMYM staying in our room with us for Fri. and Sat night. Going to be a good time.

Shane, Michael really really wants you to bring that oil that heats up.

Oh be leave me we have got some surprises for him. It will be a Go pro moment for sure. :laugh: I was thinking if we set up the camera right and we do some videoing in the day and not all of it at night maybe we can capture some of the nice back ground scene that the point west has to offer.???

Back