A few pics from the dragon

Boy Howdy Shane, you took to that bike like a fish to water.

Shane is a prime example of what every one of you can do if you pay attention and apply yourself. Shane told me he read that knee dragging post which is now in the pinned section of the Twisties forum, over and over again until he had it memorized. But more importantly, Shane commited himself to mastering the art of knee dragging (SAFELY). Dragging your knee is fun and as you can see, it's not necessary to reach speeds of mach II in order to get your knee down.

Congratulations my man! I think you may be voted the "Man of the year 2009"? :thumbsup:

wow impressive - I haven't had the guts to lean it that far over I think I'll go slink under a rock for a few days. Note to self - go read that article...

P.S. Was your toe on the ground too?

Last edited:
Boy Howdy Shane, you took to that bike like a fish to water.

Shane is a prime example of what every one of you can do if you pay attention and apply yourself. Shane told me he read that knee dragging post which is now in the pinned section of the Twisties forum, over and over again until he had it memorized. But more importantly, Shane commited himself to mastering the art of knee dragging (SAFELY). Dragging your knee is fun and as you can see, it's not necessary to reach speeds of mach II in order to get your knee down.

Congratulations my man! I think you may be voted the "Man of the year 2009"? :thumbsup:

Thanks Steven for the good words, i really appreciate it, your thread and gregbobs pics is what i studied alot and now i am having a blast with it. Thanks again

wow impressive - I haven't had the guts to lean it that far over I think I'll go slink under a rock for a few days. Note to self - go read that article...

P.S. Was your toe on the ground too?

Thank you, yes i was hitting my toes a few times when it was hitting the foot peg sliders, i need to get more on the balls of my feet and feet in a little.:thumbsup:

Dude it was the first time i ever got a knee down on the busa, and just couldnt stop after that, it was to much fun, probably be 2 up at eureka. unless i can talk her into going shopping or something.:laugh:

Bribery eh :laugh:

I'm always worried about my toe catching on something and tucking under..baby steps..

I'm always worried about my toe catching on something and tucking under..baby steps..

Mine just slide it did not feel like it was going to catch, but the peg slider you could feel it pretty good a couple of times.

Wow!! Awesome!. Two up even, how'd you keep her from freekin' out on you?..lol..
Definately going to go back and read that pinne'd' thread. How much track time you have?
Again, great job, a true inspiration..

Back