A few pics from the dragon

You definitely can ride. I have a question for you though. How tall are you bro? You seem to dwarf your ride. IDK...Maybe its the pics??

Thank you, 6ft

Dude,how do you do that?????Man,thats how I wanna ride my 'Busa,I can get close on the R6 but it is harder on the big girl.....:bowdown:

Thanks, just from studying pics of people doing it right, and mainly from reading Tufbusa thread over and over that is a pinned thread in the twisties section, and from talking to Tufbusa at the bash.:thumbsup:

That is some sweet pics, I think when we get to Eureka I might have to ride in the back with the slightly slower folks.:laugh: I was there last year riding my Softail and had a blast! didn't even have any chicken strips left on the rear tire. BTW-I'm off to read the thread bout gettin my knee down...

That is some sweet pics, I think when we get to Eureka I might have to ride in the back with the slightly slower folks.:laugh: I was there last year riding my Softail and had a blast! didn't even have any chicken strips left on the rear tire. BTW-I'm off to read the thread bout gettin my knee down...

Thanks Larry, cant wait to meet ya in Eureka, wasnt going that fast, just taking it easy having fun and trying to be smooth, That thread is a good read.
Tufbusa is a very imformative and helpful person.:thumbsup:

think so come to the Texas Mile in Oct. and show him I'm betting you will come away thing different

Great pictures

Thanks Mike, Texas Mile is a blast, possibly the most fun i ever had.:thumbsup:

Now ? what do you like bettter

Kneedown on the Dragon, tearin up the twisties or

181.52mph on the Texas mile?

If you like both; then you chose the right bike! :beerchug:

Great pics by the way!

Now ? what do you like bettter

Kneedown on the Dragon, tearin up the twisties or

181.52mph on the Texas mile?

If you like both; then you chose the right bike! :beerchug:

Great pics by the way!

I really like both, they are both equally awesome. I cant wait to go back to Texas again and i cant wait to go back to the dragon.:thumbsup:

I think another trip to the Dragon needs to be planned on....I need to start saving money.

You need to go to the fall bash with us, it is a blast.

Canadian Dollar is on the Rise again...Every 5% is another Night Free in Robbinsville.....
Will be grilling you for riding tips Shane. :whistle::please:

I am still learning also, always will be that is what makes it so fun.

Wow, really nice pics.. That guy rides like a professional, just like that guy scar.. Guess all of you are professionals who do that stuff.. You guys are really brave..Really great shots.. Ride safe ..thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

Wow, really nice pics.. That guy rides like a professional, just like that guy scar.. Guess all of you are professionals who do that stuff.. You guys are really brave..Really great shots.. Ride safe ..thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

Thanks, i am just learning how to do it, and always will be , but i sure am having fun, it is like a bad addiction, but a good one. :thumbsup:

:lol: Nice pics bro, not too often you see that on the ol Busa machine~!~
Are you riding at stock height?

Thank you, Yes it is stock height.

+1 , Gett'n his fix !!!! :bowdown:

Thats right, gotta have it everytime ya ride.:thumbsup:

Back