A few pics from the dragon

Those were sweet! I wish I could ride like that.

Any body can if you want to, go to this thread and read, So you want to get your knee down, eh? , it is from Tufbusa in the twisties section and read and study it, take your time and have the confidence that you can do it and do it safely, it will be the most fun you ever had. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Very, very nice! Looks like you are having a great time! :cheerleader:
Thank you. :thumbsup:
Great pics Do you have any track time?
Thaose look great :bowdown:
Thanks alot.:thumbsup:
Wow!! Awesome!. Two up even, how'd you keep her from freekin' out on you?..lol..
Definately going to go back and read that pinne'd' thread. How much track time you have?
Again, great job, a true inspiration..

Thanks alot, no track time yet, but hopefully going in a couple of weeks, only track time i ever had has been on a motorcross track:laugh: My girlfriend does not get to excited, she really likes it, but i do not go to fast with her just try to go thru it smooth and have fun. :thumbsup:

Very nice, Shane! Man, you were cuttin' it to pieces up there! :thumbsup:

Thanks alot, no track time yet, but hopefully going in a couple of weeks, only track time i ever had has been on a motorcross track:laugh: My girlfriend does not get to excited, she really likes it, but i do not go to fast with her just try to go thru it smooth and have fun. :thumbsup:

Wow... great job.. You look like you've been doing that for years.
A pro even.
Hats off to you and your girl Sir, very well done.:beerchug:

You definitely can ride. I have a question for you though. How tall are you bro? You seem to dwarf your ride. IDK...Maybe its the pics??

Dude,how do you do that?????Man,thats how I wanna ride my 'Busa,I can get close on the R6 but it is harder on the big girl.....:bowdown:

Back