Credit Crisis...One Good Thing

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
I no longer get 20 freakin credit card offers in the mail a week. Thank you, my shredder appreciates the releif. Not a one in the last month. Likely puts a kink in someone's life, but I'm lovin' it.

you can request that the companies take you off their lists... works like a charm... I have not had a card offer in about 5 months...

The Credit Crunch Cost me a 09 Silver and Black BUSA.....But I am Not Complaining :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Right on! He who rides a new bike shall not complain. :rulez:

After reading some of the threads today I'm feeling pretty lucky.

My biggest problem is I can't find a pair of leather ridin' pants that fit. Got a pair of Rockets online and they fit good in the waist but the knees are 4 inches too low, so back they go. What am I to do? Guess I'll just wait for Obama to fix the economy :whistle: so I can recoup all my stock losses. :please:

Not to make this a Political Thread but the Worst thing you can Do is VOTE for OBLAMA. McCain is NOT Much Better but He Will Win and be Better For this Country...........Sorry for the JACK

hey I have my car on one card and my bike on other. I dont think im in debt. I have 1100 on one card and 1000 on other, but again not in debt. dept is when u cant pay it off. As long as u dont do min payments you are good. Like my discover I always rack up to about 1500 and pay it off.

I enjoy getting mail :) I usually get 3-5 a week on average.. me and my roommates use them as fuel for our bonfire on Sundays!

Not to make this a Political Thread but the Worst thing you can Do is VOTE for OBLAMA. McCain is NOT Much Better but He Will Win and be Better For this Country...........Sorry for the JACK

You didn't respond the last time I offerred so since this 'jack' is in progress, I'm betting a C note that McBush will lose. You game?

Stick all your other junk mail in the return stamped addresses and mail it back out. Help the post office make some more $$

Well, I'm not votin' for Bama, but I think he'll win it anyway. The economy will turn sooner or later and whoever is Pres will take the credit whether or not they deserve it.

Any Pres really gets the blame or credit for whatever happens while he is in office. Even though he dosen't deserve either one usually. The previous administrations policies really make or break the current Pres. Like the current credit debacle. That blame lies with Clinton/Reno, not Bush. The ramifications of policy changes don't reveal themselves till long after the Pres that implemented them is long gone.

By that time the avg Joe Public has forgotten about it, if he was even paying to it attention at the time. So, he perks up every fours years and believes the lies he wants to hear then votes based on some superfical, emotional reason and gets more of the same.

You didn't respond the last time I offerred so since this 'jack' is in progress, I'm betting a C note that McBush will lose. You game?

YOUR ON !!!!!!!! And when McCain Wins...Me and the SACTOWN Busa Boys will come into your Neck of the Woods and Collect My 100 Dead Presidents :guns: and then We might FINALLY Will Have a Group Ride :laugh:

Back