New Site Issues

You can name them Randy...... do this...

1) Type out the text that you want the link to have...
2) Hightlight the text that you just typed.
3) Click on the globe and attachment icon and enter the url.

Whammo the text is now the link.....

The other method is to click the 'globe', enter your URL. When you return to the editor window, the text of the link is already highlighted, just type in new text.

Either method works; I use them both.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread:

Can this go back up top where it was? Don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see who's in the thread.. :thumbsup:

No chance of this happening? ???

What kind of errors Tim?

Randy,
I can stay logged on on my desk top but I cant log on on the lap top. It says invalid username or password. I used the same one I use on the desk top, and all lower case just as I did on the desk top. I just dont know, before the change I just turned either computer on and I was logged on. Any ideas anyone.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Tim

I have to mention it, but check your CAPS lock. And since it's a laptop, check the Num Lock key, too...

What's wrong with it at the bottom?

It's just nicer to open thread and see who's in it without going all the way through it.. imo

with it at the bottom I don't even use it anymore.. and I miss it.

top= convenience = :easy:

Randy,
I can stay logged on on my desk top but I cant log on on the lap top. It says invalid username or password. I used the same one I use on the desk top, and all lower case just as I did on the desk top. I just dont know, before the change I just turned either computer on and I was logged on. Any ideas anyone.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Tim
killing off your cache and cookies stored will probably fix it but I have to many I want to keep usually.. I had something like this happen before as I recall..

From laptop: reset your .oRg password
Logon with new info and then change it back to what you think it should be.. You may have to log back on from the desktop unit..

that should reset the cookie without killing off any good ones..

is it just me or does it not really "remember" you anymore. i click the box but next log in i still have the completely type my name and password???

killing off your cache and cookies stored will probably fix it but I have to many I want to keep usually.. I had something like this happen before as I recall..

From laptop: reset your .oRg password
Logon with new info and then change it back to what you think it should be.. You may have to log back on from the desktop unit..

that should reset the cookie without killing off any good ones..

got it. i am now on the laptop. I just went through the new login/password thing again and it works on both. Thanks for the help.

tim :)

Well not sure what to think of it. but the manage attachments window sometimes takes a real long time to open and today when I clicked on it it started making my browser start flashing and a funny black space on one side and only part of the box would show up. I ended up having to close my browser and reopen it. then it was okay??? maybe it makes since to you

Well not sure what to think of it. but the manage attachments window sometimes takes a real long time to open and today when I clicked on it it started making my browser start flashing and a funny black space on one side and only part of the box would show up. I ended up having to close my browser and reopen it. then it was okay??? maybe it makes since to you

Get off dialup. :laugh:

When I reply to a post, do I automatically get email notifications to replies like I used to?

i just wanted to say i love the new site, very user friendly and whoever redesigned it for the mobile user, that's awsome too. i like to check up on things on my PSP when i hit a hotspot and it makes it alot quicker. thanks

i just wanted to say i love the new site, very user friendly and whoever redesigned it for the mobile user, that's awsome too. i like to check up on things on my PSP when i hit a hotspot and it makes it alot quicker. thanks

Thanks! Glad to hear :)

I cant get into the "modifications" forum. when I click on it it just go's to a page that has the 5 forums under mods(mods, engine performance, appearance, track and racing, electrical). all the others work.

it does the same thing on my desktop, laptop, and my phone

Last edited:
Back